Recent content by Rodel

1. Rodel

No plan to revive the server?

Hey idiot. This is my thread i can answer anyone here :D hahaha your such a dumb brainless :D tsk tsk tsk if you cant use your mind well. i guess you need to sell it hahahahhahahahaha such an LOW IQ IDIOT :D
  2. Rodel

Hahahaha which planet this idiot came from? Hahaha suck ma kak kakakakaka hahaha Hoy buang ayaw na pag binugok kai kabalo me ikaw na! Unggoya ka buhat2x ka pa og bago nga account kwarta ray apas nmo ayha raka mo reply basta kwarta na pero pag d gne ahh hahahha. Nya karun. Buhat2x ka dummy pra...
  3. Rodel

I guess you haven't read my previous posts plss read before reacting thanks :)
  4. Rodel

What he was pointing is some players won an event with credit prizes. And most of it has been bought for D'S and LB . His question is. Is it able to transfer the D and LB ando on the other staff elven blade and whatsoever. Is it possible to transfer it to credits on the golden age. And for the...
  5. Rodel

@TRON go with the golden plsss. We cant wait for it hahahaha. If the only way is to remove the items go for it. Hahaha i still have 100credits on my qccount
  6. Rodel

We already posted that thread but someone deleted it. Hahaha and that dummy account on forum so cool xD with same location your so cool hahahahahaha TTTTTTTTT
  7. Rodel

Ohh really? Your the admin why you cant listen to the players??? Ahh coz you're the admin you can easily say what you want to say and what you want to do. Just think of these. If those players will going to post everything do you think its good to the server????? Ohh yeah i forgot you...
  8. Rodel

Hell i dont need you either hahaha.
  9. Rodel

Or maybe you just dont want to do it tron. Coz your getting lazy again. For such these compensation method is kinda tiry thing. But through this we players will come back . Youll see we can make ads for this server. After your part has done. We player will do our part on recruiting.
  10. Rodel

Haha hi idiot. Hell i dont care with you. You dont even give any idea. Hahaha
  11. Rodel

Regarding compensation of items. Even those items on old era are not compatible on golden age. At least give the items that correspond on the old items
  12. Rodel

Do you really care????? Far as i posted here. WE ARE ALL SPECTATOR HERE TILL YOU MADE YOUR ACTIONS. EVEN ACEPLAYER knows what we are talking on our group chats all players who left the server asks me to posts these ideas.
  13. Rodel

Compensation of items can be done by hardwork of the gms and admin. As i state before we can do golden age by wiping all items. Yes to it. But we players dont want to lose our items for what we strive hard for previous years. In this state, we can make a thread like posting all your valued...
  14. Rodel

Cora's extinction

Well i dont blame those who pp scamm :)
  15. Rodel

Hardwork is a must.