At all

Share This Page

SQPR

New Member, from Personal

SQPR was last seen:
Oct 31, 2014
    1. Meell
      Meell
      hi.. i just wondering if you can help me with my case. TTM 9999.
    2. jetz12
      jetz12
      help, can you please unbanned my account? ive been waiting for so long now,, and i want to play.. please help me.. username: jetz
    3. chadi21
      chadi21
      please Gm un banned me im just a newbie i don't know why im banned in OC..it my first time to play RF..so i don't know the roles plz GM....IGN: xxMangkanoRxx user: chadi21
    4. CrasherxD
      CrasherxD
      Please UNBANNED me [RG]CrasherxD i dont no the rules Give me 2nd Chance please sir please user: shanedx01
    5. CrasherxD
      CrasherxD
      sir please Help me. . . im newbie here i dont know the Rules, why im ban the reason is attacking in BehindtheFlag. . . but im not attacking in flag sir i dont have dmg. T_T
    6. DivineKira25
      DivineKira25
      Sir SQ are you up? :D What happen to your event? Please update us Thanks.. :)
    7. jetz12
      jetz12
      sir can you tell me who's GM is going to ban me? and what is the reason? please reply to me ASAP!..
    8. jetz12
      jetz12
      hi.. i just wondering if you can help me with my case. TTM 9999.
    9. ephraim15
      ephraim15
      sir can you help me... i've created a new account but when i log it in the game got error wrong name but the id and pass is correct.. my launcher is from mirror site 1 at downloads
    10. Syniria
      Syniria
    11. malevolence16
      malevolence16
      Sir my Clinch was banned just now? how did that happen? i didn't even kill any char behind the flag it just happened that when i attacked it was still on the outside right after my damage hit him that time he was already on the inside
    12. parekaba0
      parekaba0
      sir What will i Fix????
    13. parekaba0
      parekaba0
      sir What SIgnature Please help me
    14. noryenr123
      noryenr123
      sir how come you perma ban me with insulting mother cross only? really sir no consideration at all? im not a hacker or violate any rules in this game pls give a chance to my char Converse2 ty and i hope u unban me last chance pls!
    15. WindWalker
      WindWalker
      sir can u please check my account? i was banned by sir SB last wed.for 72hrs.. i believe my account has consumed 72hrs+ already and it's still not unbanned, thanks...username: jeromar IGN: WindWalker
    16. akama
    17. parekaba0
      parekaba0
      Siir What Happened why still SERVER DOWN?
    18. parekaba0
      parekaba0
      UP the SERVER please WE WANT to PLAY now -_-
    19. parekaba0
      parekaba0
      Sir what is the server down for? Event giving us items or the hunger game again?
    20. parekaba0
      parekaba0
      Sir GM my Account is of Reason RMT but thats not me its my cousin Please unbanned me my IGN:amsun[G]26 sir please unbanned me my cousin use my account then he RMT please understand me my cousin do that 1st time please give my coucsin 2nd chance
  • About

At all
    No

Information

Signature

I need you to abide on these three above.​

Sometimes two who seem to be opposites
    are actually two sides of the same coin.

iSQPR

+6 SS CR Armor
    H (Favor, Wisdom)
    U
    L
    G (Grace, Darkness, Favor)
    B (Favor, Mercy)

+6 SS LR Armor

H (Favor, Wisdom)
    U
    L
    G (Grace, Darkness)