stormblake

Share This Page

stormblake

Olympic GameMasters

1. IAsunaLIBack
      IAsunaLIBack
      sir please dont ignore us :( please un banned my IAsunalIBack ..
    2. IAsunaLIBack
      IAsunaLIBack
      its almost 4 weeks and im still banned please un banned me so i can play again ..
    3. IAsunaLIBack
      IAsunaLIBack
      Im IAsunaLIBack ... ahm .. I was Banned .... and I Just want to apologize for what i said [when.. tuesday] please unbanned me because I was drunk last tuesday because one of my cousins Died and i didnt really mean that and I really dont know what to do so please unbanned my account so I can play again and I Promise not to play if Im Drunk Im really Sorry for what i did ... Im really really sorry.. :(
    4. RDC
      RDC
    5. IAsunaLIBack
      IAsunaLIBack
      Ahm ... sir Please Dont ignore..... ^_^
    6. IAsunaLIBack
      IAsunaLIBack
      sir stormblake please unbanned my IAsunalIBack and I really apologize for what i did when I am drunk and i dont have any intention to speak like that .. its almost 1 week now that icant play RFO so please unbanned it ,.... :( Please ....
    7. IAsunaIBack
      IAsunaIBack
      Im IAsunaLIBack ... ahm .. I was Banned .... and I Just want to apologize for what i said [when.. tuesday] please unbanned me because I was drunk last tuesday because one of my cousins Died and i didnt really mean that and I really dont know what to do so please unbanned my account so I can play again and I Promise not to play if Im Drunk Im really Sorry for what i did ... Im really really sorry.. :(
    8. IAsunaIBack
      IAsunaIBack
      ahm.. Please un banned me .. so i can play again ...
    9. IAsunaIBack
      IAsunaIBack
    10. ncgj33
      ncgj33
      GOOD MORNING GM STORMBLAKE HAVE A BLESS SUNDAY
    11. REDSKY123
      REDSKY123
      REDSKY123
      REDSKY ll
      Good afternoon, Stormblake. Here in Brazil.
      I was banned on 09/09/2017, but I did not leave the war because I died or something.
      I needed to go to work, because it was the night shift and I did not have time to end the war. I take time in the distance to start working ...
      I WOULD LIKE MY ACCOUNT TO BE REACTIVATED
    12. Gun
      Gun
      Sir stormblake CHECK COUNCILS DJdebbie24 is inactive councils 3 days not attending cw or i never see him on game check tnx..
      ncgj33 likes this.
    13. rollystar
      rollystar
      wew
      ncgj33 likes this.
    14. 3dbbl
      3dbbl
      ncgj33 likes this.
    15. khowyn
      khowyn
      sir
      ncgj33 likes this.
    16. khowyn
      khowyn
      hi again sir... can i see the proof of why i was banned sir??

IGN:tsunayuki
    17. rfo1997
      rfo1997
      good day sir, how come im banned, instead of raeson is about the proof why is it that "rfo is not dead. 1 gm told me about my proof then i told him that the staff is from LazyBone via CB prize then the boots i have here proof already posted last month. Thank u and hope u will read this message

IGN: Stalker
    18. khowyn
      khowyn
      Hi sir.... why did my account get banned sir? i didnt do anything wrong sir...

IGN: tsunayuki
    19. jake_thehell
      jake_thehell
      hi sir, kindly check ur inbox thanks!
    20. jake_thehell
      jake_thehell
      good day sir! kindly check ur inbox thanks..!