January 17

Share This Page

TRON

Administrator, Male

Staff Member

Problem with PM located and fidex. Apr 29, 2017

1. absolutezero
      absolutezero
      Tron,Cypher said u agreed to the race transfer?we are in game on cora toons atm.
    2. absolutezero
      absolutezero
      Tron,mah men since most of the people playing the server is complaining about the game population unbalanced favoring ACC we decided that we will be rerolling to Cora to help the server get balanced,now it would be a great help for us rerollers if you can do us a race transfer since we are the pioneers. :P
    3. juliusmasa
      juliusmasa
      sir how can i donate via western union using peso,what information will i need plss reply to this sir tnx
    4. kennkenn
      kennkenn
      every time i click the olympic icon it always check files and it takes about half an hour not like with my friend in game that says hes checking files takes only 3min...whats the prob with my pacher? pls help meT_T

very truly yours
      thanks
    5. kalyde
      kalyde
      sir i cant make an account. .it says i use illegal character but i dont. .ive tried and tried. .
    6. Krouger05
      Krouger05
      good day sir, just a question..how can i have credit in item shop?
    7. natoy_777
      natoy_777
      nvm sir. . .tnx by d way. . ^^
    8. natoy_777
      natoy_777
      hello sir just want to ask why there is no wrench in my third account im level 50 now. . .cant get any exp. . .please sir need ur help . .
    9. KrisKaos
      KrisKaos
      Hello, Tron. How's your day going? :D
    10. Chikusa11
      Chikusa11
      Tron can u help me unlock my 2nd character? the name is so i can gain exp again thnx :)

ahh thnx i unlocked it already :P
    11. helios
      helios
      sir TRON..need help.. how can i fixed the bug so i can start Lvl up from 50??
    12. jski
      jski
      asukashin just use it in hq lol it will work there
    13. asukashin
      asukashin
      Tron u need to make tht premium ether to hq port sellable. I bought tht thing and it doesn't work and i can't drop it or sell it, its currently taking up valuable space in my bag :/ .. please do something about tht item, i think its the last port scroll tht u can buy in the hq port guy.
      Thx
    14. jski
      jski
      Tron now you logged out. .. I didnt donate with paypal I did with daopay ove rthe phone =/
    15. jski
      jski
      Replied, Please reply back
    16. jski
      jski
      Please answer my pm =)
    17. TRON
      TRON
      please pm me, and post ID transaction with your name account (game login). thanks.
    18. jski
      jski
      Tron I donated 5.75 2 times on account jski threw the phone but didnt receive credits. My friend did it yesterday and got his instantly..

Could you please add the credits. Should be 8 credits
    19. absolutezero
      absolutezero
      Tron!!!whats up with the OC loot you said there will be 65 int gear drops?But we like killed a lot of mobs in OC and got only lvl 55 gears...so WTF?
    20. absolutezero
      absolutezero
      Tron,why aren't you rebooting the server???i haven't had any sleep i've been waiting for you to do the reset since you said it so yourself,so please reset it before CW starts thanks!
  • About

Birthday:
    January 17