January 17

Share This Page

TRON

Darth Vader, Male

Staff Member

Do not post here any messages, PM me. Mar 30, 2018

1. edgarmx3
      edgarmx3
      Good Day sir Tron Please unbanned my account i dont know the reason why u banned my account pls unbanned my account usser name:edgarmx3 pls if i had a wrong did i will not do it again Please sir Tron Unbanned my account
    2. edgarmx3
      edgarmx3
      Good Day sir Tron Please unbanned my account i dont know the reason why u banned my account pls unbanned my account usser name:edgarmx3 pls unbanned my account
    3. junel
      junel
      GM???...why cannot log in?? txtback
    4. Destroyer883
      Destroyer883
      hey tron, just wondering, do the elven pbs (not in elven land) ie the scud in VC drop stuff aka mau blessing ^^ we took down the mass sandworm in hq but it didnt drop anything and we dropped it twice
    5. Towerman
      Towerman
      *cough*please fix tower's durability*cough*
    6. daveonlyz
      daveonlyz
      Thank you Tron for unbanning my account and more power
      By:Muramasa :)
    7. ian143123
      ian143123
      Tron why did they banned my brother CharName:Muramasa? he read the rules in gamesite but there's nothing problem or violation that he violate to the rules??.. Please.. take it back char:Muramasa...
    8. daveonlyz
      daveonlyz
      GM:Tron i have a problem my account i can't open my account he said :(
      Error:Login Unknown error 40
      Username:daveonly
      Charname:Muramasa
      Race:Accretia
      Please GM I want to Play
      Why? if i wrong i will not do that again..AnyMore....................... please GM i love my char Please Please PLease Please.......

sorry if i wrong but don't fast banned if not to tel me what reason or maybe warning me

I'm not cheating i'll static of play game :(
      RFOlympic Game
      100x Pvp Server ?

If not come back my character in 1 week i will give up and erase file me and my friend and my internet cafe game RFOlympic and change other good RF Private he said my friend RFOnlympic is the best of him RFOlympic. :(
    9. mulong
      mulong
      Hey tron i think you should disable the Auction Machine. It is being used for dupe. I see a lot of cora duping +5 superior armors
    10. boarsbors
      boarsbors
      seriously ... somethings got to be done with those PB's ... i mean we tried "hora dark hole" dungeon, and we cant even pass the first stage ... sure we can DPS the PB but kill it in 4 mins? .. dont think so ...
    11. Towerman
      Towerman
      er.. Tron when you fix tower's durability? maybe u can increase the attack too ,just a little... thanks

Ps. even m tower cant itch fenix the mage... =_= that make me frustate
    12. absolutezero
      absolutezero
      Well Tron it seems race transfer for us is almost impossible due to lack of response from you.im still hoping though.
    13. absolutezero
      absolutezero
      Tron,i will be online today so if you happen to have the time to race transfer us just PM me in game i will be online using my cora toon xAbsoluteZerO.Thanks!
    14. LordYamil
      LordYamil
      Hey Tron LordYamil Cora supporter here, i try to log in my account and it says error login unknown error 40 and i cant log in, also my game CP doesnt work
    15. absolutezero
      absolutezero
      Tron,Cypher said u agreed to the race transfer?we are in game on cora toons atm.
    16. absolutezero
      absolutezero
      Tron,mah men since most of the people playing the server is complaining about the game population unbalanced favoring ACC we decided that we will be rerolling to Cora to help the server get balanced,now it would be a great help for us rerollers if you can do us a race transfer since we are the pioneers. :P
    17. juliusmasa
      juliusmasa
      sir how can i donate via western union using peso,what information will i need plss reply to this sir tnx
    18. kennkenn
      kennkenn
      every time i click the olympic icon it always check files and it takes about half an hour not like with my friend in game that says hes checking files takes only 3min...whats the prob with my pacher? pls help meT_T

very truly yours
      thanks
    19. kalyde
      kalyde
      sir i cant make an account. .it says i use illegal character but i dont. .ive tried and tried. .
    20. Krouger05
      Krouger05
      good day sir, just a question..how can i have credit in item shop?
  • About

Birthday:
    January 17