4 vs 4 Battle Royal Event - Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Event Discussion' started by Percuteur, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Post all your Questions in this section
    Main Event Thread: 4 vs 4 Battle Royal Event
    Registration Event thread: 4 vs 4 Battle Royal Event - Official Registration Thread

Reminders: this thread is for 4 vs 4 Battle Royal Event Discussion only, non-related post to this thread will be automatically deleted.

If you have some question's regarding on this upcoming event, feel free to ask us, and we are glad to answer your question's.

Holler likes this.
  2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. hmmm long time no see and hi XD for this event i glad that perc keep doing a great event for this server thanks for that gm.
    my suggestion how about using 50 gears with maximum of +5 set any type of armor just 50 set and weapon type C or relic 50 item .. how about that ? using that item we can easily see who got a strategy and teamworks for 4v4 event ^l26

chkdsk24, Rodel and tiptip666 like this.
  4. You can play with my team. were still looking. im going to make a new char on my same account.
    Planning Shamknutts, CtrlShiftEsc you and me.

If you just want that.

chkdsk24 likes this.
  5. #4 klengky09, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    OE elem and WH donate weapon are included ? hope we have some fair mechanics for this coming event

chkdsk24 likes this.
  6. THE RULE SAYS OE WAR HAMMER AND ALL DONATED TIME ARE NOT INCLUDED

klengky09 likes this.
  7. this event must be had a level restriction which is 55,60,65 armor and weapon since we're in 85 cap with 90 armor 75 armor 75 weapon 90 armor normal elems no one might get died specially if you faced bells which has heal and also inana coming from cora and advantage only for acc which is viral and etc.

8. hahaha who knows... bluemetal and carpe 1 hitting coras

9. This is a good brainstorming, thank you for sharing your idea's, it will help us to come-up with better Mechanics for the event.

I think there will be an issue about this one, how about if some Accretian choose the class of striker, what kind of weapon they will use, matching with level 50 Siege Kit? the only available level 50 weapon for our striker is "Intense Hora Faust" and that one cant be paired with Siege kit.

I think even if our Participant's in this event will be using those Level 90 Armor's, Level 85 Weapon's and Shield's, there will be no problems eliminating their opponent's Team, it's just a matter of choosing the Right Classes and People to join your Team.

As it is mentioned in the rules of the event, all Rental items are not permitted in this event, including the Race Leader's and Council's, we all know the reason why.

10. DONATED TIMES ARE NOT ALLOWED RL ARE NOT ALLOWED.
    THEREFORE WE RL ARE ABLE TO JOIN THE SAID EVENT USING 2ND CHAR ON SAME ACCOUNT.
    AND MOST WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE OLYMPIC TIME ITEMS AND SO ON THE OTHER

11. ayt you must test first since y'all didn't allow to use OE. for D and normal elems that's way too hard tho

12. A player using these Gear's +7 85 Weapon's +6 90 Armors's, + 6 85 Shield's, +6 Manto, 3D+BBL and LB it's kinda hard to kill, If you'll face him 1 on 1 in a battle, but since this is a 4 vs 4 Match, it wont be that hard to Eliminate them, just like I said, it's just a matter of choosing the right Players and Classes to join your team, and it's all about Strategy as well during the Battle, now in addition to your previous suggestion, about "THAT NO ONE MIGHT GET DIED" we will be setting a Time Limit for every Match (Max 5 Minutes), when the times-up, who ever Team got more Member's Standing/Alive shall be declared as the Winner.

klengky09 likes this.
  13. #12 []W34K[], Jul 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    this event is interesting. but 1rule should be added since we got 2hitter 1tank and 1support, so all players must play specific class only like pure classes, example for cora [ 2hitter(1magus 1summoner) 1support(spec?) 1tank(blacknight)] just a suggestion because i've played this game for too long xclass are fucking OP when it comes to mages they can play tank/support/hitter

14. Ok Guys, I and the other GM's discussed about your suggestions, we might reconsider some of it, concerning about the Armor's and Weapon's restriction, we are just still finalizing it.

15. lvl63 set will do with lvl50 weapons

16. #16 Percuteur, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    Some changes have been made with the Event Rules, you can now visit the Main thread.

Those changes that we made, now allows all Players (Old and New) to compete in this Challenge.

17. so lvl45 relics+5 are allowed ? and 1more needs to be striker or can be other class with ranger? for acc

18. #18 jomoc1128, Jul 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
    for cora spec there is no other class except resuer.... is it ok?
    aside from animus cora spec are really useless if coraspec dont use resu...
    just tested lvl50+6 set in cora warrior with shield(hero elems) can easily die with cataput color red (lvl50 mau)

----

updated.. luncherer lvl 50+5 set almost 1 hit by red catapult lvl50 hahahaha

not good idea allow red mau.... with black mau we can tank but must not remove shield...
    lvl40 can use black mau -> lvl50 red mau

19. Cora spec can fix def gauge!!! ;)

20. gauge is useless with that number. it wont down to red gauge.
    But red mau can make us all crap.
    cora spec resu is the only skill they can do no other than.