Any Admin and GM can Help me play again

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by !Nathan, Feb 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Good Day everybody, please any Admin and GM availble ive been banned for 9months . ive been pming GM who banned me but i guess he is not in this Server anymore cause i can see NEW GM NAMES IN THE FUROM. please help me about my issue. ive been Playing your server since the Term of HeavyWeapon, Heamophage, CenturyTuna. Procrastinator, iSilverSniper, etc... ive been also at the newest server of RF ******** but i can't leave the server where i play first of the RISING FORCE . please for new GM and Sir @TRON . i want to play back as a Legit player in your server.

Please i do really need your Help.

MY ITEM TRADE Link#
    MY WEAPON UPGRADE Link#
    MY REPORT TRADE Link#

RESPECT . THANK YOU !

2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. If you got banned with the following reasons there is no chance of you to retreive your account. better start fresh and take this as a lesson.

• Real Money Trading (RMT)
    • Scamming
    • Disrespecting GM's, Staff's or Admin
    • Bug Abused
    • Impersonating as a GM's, Staff's or Admin
    • Multiple Account Voting

But If your case are not in those reasons that I mentioned, there is a possibility for you to recover it back. A players with minimal cases has often get a second chances during PAROLE EVENT, on this event all players with a minimal cases are being properly review, and will be decided by the entire Team if he/she will be given a second chance.

ncgj33 likes this.