bow or gun (better on pvp)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by klengky09, May 27, 2018.

1. help me i cant decide choosing the right weapon for striker(Secondary weapon)
    85 bow has Critical 10. and 10 accuracy(Dodge) while gun 10. Critical and 20% defense. Give me some advice which is better or tips. Thank you

2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. same problem here that's why i can't decide which weapon im going to ups first :/

4. yeah we have same problem hope someone give us advice

5. I just wore a gun just to kill it I do not have to choose anymore as long as I kill them and I can reduce it's ok.^l12

klengky09 likes this.
  6. HAHA Ok dude.

7. Yeah Yeah hahahaha this is [BadOmen]>[Badhobbit]>[BadUspect] u know me now Marthy[XIX] haha ^l9

8. hmm, here's what I'm thinking, Bow has single damage that will inflict the enemy, unlike the gun, the damage is divided when it lands on the enemy. when the first damage, hits the point where the auto pots will works, the pots will recover automatically, this is the good thing that gun can do, unlike on the bow. (This part is kind of technical when u think, and I'm not sure if this how the bow and gun works. or they are just the same, but different visual effect.)

I prefer bow for striker. I felt its more suitable for cora/accre race rather than gun. Also gun is really useful if you have high crit rate. the higher the crit rate the higher chance of stun, stun can interrupt someone's hp recover, movements etc.

Percuteur, rentao, Gun and 1 other person like this.
  9. tyvm for the info bro.
    --- Post updated ---
    i knew man HAHHA

Gun likes this.
  10. i like your style COLD BLOODED

Gun likes this.
  11. even gun is best on cora...
    you knew sho? SHE always use gun.. SHE said it is more better than bow

klengky09 likes this.
  12. already decided i will go for bow .... anyway thank you

Gun likes this.
  13. lets make the explanation short....
    bow = killing
    gun = support killing

noob here hahahahaha, i base that on my game play.....

rentao and klengky09 like this.
  14. It's depends with what kind of pvp style you have and how you usually play character , as me I prefer using bow than gun since it got more accuracy to hit those slimmy dodgers (unless my job class specialize with gun then not using a gun it will be waste)

15. True. I noticed it gun for bellato while bow for cora (same aswell acc)because of their class skills

16. I'll go for bow. I suck at last hitting using a gun. Haha

klengky09 likes this.
  17. for cora team pvp or chipwar, its best for rangers to use bow
    for solo pvp, its better gun because it has high chance of fast hit with crit and it has high chance of delaying hp regeneration.

for bcc, its always gun.

for acc, i just dont know hahaha im still learning

klengky09 likes this.
  18. come to acc and i will teach you. ^l11

julesmaldito likes this.
  19. ask idiot sho he will always say gun is better haha

julesmaldito and klengky09 like this.
  20. bow for pvp
    gun for PL and PT

For Cora bow is great because of class skills
    Bells gun because of class skills
    Acc they are gunners using SK

21. I'll give my own deduction too regarding on this matter.

Here are my answers for what i Observe on game for almost 10 years of gaming.
    ACC better to use Gun/Riffle on your secondary weapon for launcher. Why? It's because gun/riffle can stun the enemy and it gives 100% ignore block rate. Therefore using gun/riffle gives a good chances for you and for your mates to kill the opponents.

Lets go to BCC Side now. Bells has a good skills on rangers like reducing its skills cast delay and gun/riffle is the best item that really suits for it.

Now on Cora side. The class skills of Cora Marksman gives 2 new skills which is Short Distance and Long distance (Not so sure whats the exact name now since it was updated) Now. when your going to use Gun/riffle on being a marksman YOU CANNOT USED THE 1SKILL. therefore being a marksman using gun/riffle isn't that good to cora and yet only bow can use net gun/riffle cannot. Better to USE BOW.
    Now lets turn to slipper class. Yeah its true slipper class has almost same skill with marksman. but on this type of class which gives a good dodge rate skill for a few seconds. better to used Gun/Riffle than bow. why?? most of cora thinks that they can avoid players with high accuracy using slipper skills + leon bow which is really wrong know why?
    It's because you already have high DODGE but LOW DEF . therefore when you will be netter then DOOMSDAY is coming. so better use gun/riffle to stunn the enemy so you can run for your life.
    Trapper/Assassin turn now trapper gives 2 class skills too which are Short distance and back stub though we know this 1skill is used by a Throwing knife i highly still suggest the used of gun/riffle knowing that riffle can stunn your enemy . therefore stunning your enemy to its maximum level can make your opponents backtrack or stopped on your traps and it will give a huge effect on them.

So pick a choice. Only cora has many kinds of advantage and disadvantages.

BUT YET I dont know the new attributes on gun and bow now. Due to its update.
    hahahah ts for the old update deduction i forgot to check the master items