Bugg Abuse

Discussion in 'Flames of Hell' started by Rodel, Sep 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whats the meaning of this?
    Tsk Dont abuse bro for whoever you are.! play fair!
    Im sure your char is so full now. Wishing to have a ACTIVE GM.
    Nowadays its so rare to see a GM. once in a month ?

Attached Files:

2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. i think its an island over there maybe his farming diff mats but whoever he is you're a genius bugger.. hope to see you in the banned LIST.

4. Sorry but its more likely a map bugged scan, there is nothing in there mobs nor real land.

5. #4 Snoop Dog, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    Let me take it from here, it's not BUG ABUSE. That place is the ETHER JAIL. That is where GM's usually AFK their GM Accounts. Back then, Starburst and worms used to be in that place. So stop over reacting you always over react in everything. One piece of advice, you're already old to differentiate what ABUSING really means right? Act like a grown up. And one more thing GM's are always active you can ask @TRON for their Attendance cuz I can always see perc, LCF and Ace in game. @TRON can view how many hours that their GM Accounts are online. It's just they are avoiding commotions in game with some other dumb ass players that's why they tend to keep things in private and silent.

rentao likes this.
  6. Owh really? so its a GM ? so its not bugg abuse?
    SIr Do you have a grudge on me? :D why everytime i post why you always answer me negatively.
    Though a moderator needs to answer those players posts.
    Why your saying IM over reacting ? OR MAYBE YOUR THE ONE WHO REACTS OVER AFTER MY POST HAS BEEN POSTED?
    You can answer me like the way you answer everyone here. Not like the way you answer me now. Hate me? THEN KILL ME ON GAME., thats all. Dont act too much here on forum coz you have a power. show it on game,.

And most if its not bugg abuse and its ether jail or something you want to say. so its a GM ? Its not bugg ?????? BUT WHY THE OTHER GM ON TOP WHO ANSWER IT FIRST SAYS THAT ITS BUG SCAN ?
    THOUGH ALL OF US SCANN IT. AND IT WAS NOT BUGG?

So the exact answer is its a map ? But you can answer us politely "SIR" Dont show your grudge to everyone. Coz we all know whats the server suffering right now.. Dont worry if you want me to get out of this game. UNTILL MY CREDITS WAS GONE WE WILL STOP. ME AND SOME OF MY MATES WHO WERE DONATING HERE IN CORA AND BELLS. DONT WORRY. YOU CAN HAVE THE RF ACCRETIAN
    --- Post updated ---
    @Snoop Dog Go answer this.. Who are we going to believe The GM ? who plays a lot or The moderator ?

Not a real land? or ether JAIL WHICH IS THERE'S NOT ETHER JAIL I EVER KNOWN. WE WILL ASK CCR IF THERE'S REALLY ETHER JAIL.

or MAYBE YOU JUST USE GOOGLE TO SEE THOSE PREVIOUS POST ABOUT IT. WHIEL THE ANSWERS ARE JUST RUMORS.
    --- Post updated ---
    And yet One piece of Advice MR./SIr
    @Snoop Dog Your a moderator you can answer politely THE WAY YOU MUST BE AS A MODERATOR.
    If you have hatred on me, show it on game. not here on forum.

JUST SAYING. DONT USE YOUR POWER TO MAKE A PERSON BAD. AS IF WERE POSTING A WRONG POST.
    --- Post updated ---
    And again and again. THERES A VERY BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ACTIVE. AND LOG IN AFK. AND AMONG THE GM'S YOU SAY. SOME OF THEM TOLD US AS IN "US" ON FACEBOOK THEY'RE BUSY RIGHT NOW AND CANT LOG IN TOO MUCH. AND YET JUST AFK.

Your old enough to see the difference between active and log in afk. Try to stop not over reacting my posts. coz its normal to us player who will going to react on that kind of map scanned. As if you were not an OLD player and not a moderator.
    --- Post updated ---
    This answered doesnt satisfy us. but this way of answering is a kind of good way of answering players.

Thanks. aaron

7. #6 Snoop Dog, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    LCF is certainly a new GM, he don't know how to teleport to ether jail that's why what he said is far from what I knew. You can ask the old GM's Crunk, klip & Aceplayer. They know how to teleport themselves at ether jail. I don't have a grudge on you honestly, do you know what I hate the most? It's when you react over simple things and making it a big deal.

" Ask before you post or think before you post. " You're exaggerating things. Why should I hold grudge on you? Besides, you're the one who's destroying the game anyway, accusing GM's in various ways. I saw all your posts and most of it are all " cries " from someone who's old enough to realize how this game actually works, fairly.

Al Al and w35tl1f3 like this.

8. really? so its a GM? may we know whose GM isi t? please to those GM? THanks.
    By the way if you dont have a grudge on me. why you answer me the way you did ?
    BE fair bro. or if your strong enough come and fight me on game. :) Show your power on game not here on forum. |
    Your nothing bro. ^__^ real talk. Dont worry after my credits will gone. i will stop. BY the way ill tell tron to cancel the 180$ donation we will going to send. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT BEING A GOOD SPOT . OUR DEAR FORUM MODERATOR @Snoop Dog

And yeah if you were going to say that this game actually works fairly??? COME ON. PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH THE ANIMUS.. YOUR JUST KEPT ON SAYING SOMETHING GOOD LIKE A SARCASTIC PERSON.
    --- Post updated ---
    By the way... its not a normal thing. its not a simple thing thats why we react.

Now ARE YOU A NORMAL PLAYER? TO SAY THAT ITS NORMAL TO GO ON THAT PLACE? what A NORMAL PLAYER YOU ARE. hahahahahahhaa

9. #8 Snoop Dog, Sep 18, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    Grow up. You keep on talking but you don't understand EVEN A SINGLE THING. Who the hell cares about your donation btw? Go support your family instead of bragging about your 180$ donation. No wonder why many players hates you. Show my power in game? I already killed you tons of times. And one more thing, you're not the one donating for yourself, you're relying on someone else, so for fcks sake, don't be a social climber :)

You know what, stop crying about CORA ANIMUS that it's UNFAIR that they @TRON didn't updated the animus. Before the patch even started the animus was LEVEL 85 but @TRON did reverted it back to NORMAL because it is WAY TOO OP. I was there when GM's tested the whole animus. Imagine a lvl 85 ISIS can hit you averaging 3-6k using +7 lvl 70 white set, including the lvl 85 hecate, even a spec can't even run. Imagine how it will ruin the whole game, and by the way the animus stayed for 1 month right after @TRON realized that it was un'balance. Why do you always cry? You only want your race to win and to dominate and when your downfall come's here you are crying AGAIN AND AGAIN. When your race is winning you're bragging and taunting everyone for 1 on 1? Back then RF Olympic is running great and players are greatly having fun and then you came, whining, crying, etc. etc. That same attitude just like before made you quit and was banned multiple times. :)

Yes, I am a moderator and to reply sarcastically to players who over react over simple thing is normal to me. Let me just say this to you " You're not donating for yourself, YOU ARE BEING DONATED by SOMEONE."

Al Al and w35tl1f3 like this.
  10. I agree with u sir. to be honest. I and my friend kinda disturbed by his comment. whenever he cant win on something, he always shout not balance blabla and please update blablabla. i already try to avoid his comment or suggestion. but OMG even in game he complain too. my god, even he dare to answer gm or staff member with in impolite manner. such as use CAPS, Try to provoke etc. well if there is a title for a toxic player in this game or forum, I think we have found the champion. ha ha ha ha

w35tl1f3 likes this.
  11. #10 Rodel, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    By the way... its not a normal thing. its not a simple thing thats why we react.

Now ARE YOU A NORMAL PLAYER? TO SAY THAT ITS NORMAL TO GO ON
    WELL NO WONDER ONLY ACC HATES ME. :) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHH YEAH? REALLY ? WHEN I CAME? HAHAHHAHAHAHA BET YOU ARE NOT A GOOD MODERATOR HAHAHA YOU ARE USELESS DUDE. THE SALARY THAT THE ADMIN GIVEN TO YOU IS USELESS. WERE PAYING FOR A USELESS PERSON LIKE YOU.

@Snoop Dog ARE YOU REALLY STUPID??? OR JUST A BRAINLESS ONE?????
    COME TO THINK!!!! YOU WERE SAYING THAT IM WHINING AROUND ABOUT THE DROP RATE? BUT TAKE A LOOK WHY IT HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED? AND YOUR RACE ENJOYS IT COZ THEY UPGRADE THEIR SETS.
    YOU WERE SAYING THAT IM WHINING ABOUT MC ON ORES. NOW EVERYONE ENJOYS IT COZ WE CAN FARM IT.
    YOU WERE SAYING THAT IM WHINING AROUND BECAUSE OF LOW XP ON LEVELING. BUT COME TO THINK WHY IT HAS BEEM IMPLEMENTED? AND NOW EASY TO GET LEVEL?????

THE ONE YOU WERE SAYING WHO WHINE AROUND. HELPS THE SERVER TO GIVE THE IDEA. BUT HOW ABOUT YOU?>???????????????????? DO YOU GIVE A HELP ON THE SERVER? YOUR JUST SHOWING THAT YOU ARE A RIVAL OF MINE. OR LETS SAY .. HATEERSSSSSSSS

NOW.. AGAIN AND AGAIN YOU WERE SAYING TRON REVERTED IT BECAUSE ON THE PATCH WAS NEW ... THINK NEW SO IT MEANS... ALL PEOPLE ON THAT TIME.. ARE JUST LVL 65 ABOVE. AND THE ANIMUS IS 85.. NOW USE YOUR MIND BRAINLESS.. ALL OF US ARE NOW 85.. AND THE ANIMUS ARE STILL 66???????????????? COME TO THINK!! USE YOUR MIND . OR LETS SELL IT ON OLX..
    --- Post updated ---

WELL YEAH I ANSWER HIM NOT IN POLITE WAY. BUT DO HE ANSWER ME IN POLITE WAY FIRST/????

AND MOST. DO YOU THINK THE SERVER IS BALANCE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? REALLY??????????????????????????????????????????? ARE YOU DUMB STUPID???? THINK

ACC SPEC RANGE.. ACC SK 120% ATTACK 100 ACCU.
    BELLS MAU 85.
    AND WHAT WE GOT ON CORA???? LEVEL 66 ANIMUS? OHH COME ON USE YOUR MIND.

EVEN IN DONATION ACC GLOVES GRACE IS +7... EVEN THERES ALREADY 100 ACCU ON SK.. TSK TSK TSK,... YOU GUYS ARE JUST USING YOUR MIND FOR YOUR OWN RACE.. YOU CANT EVEN THINK FOR THE SERVER..

FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYONE. I DONT CARE IF MY NAME BECAME BAD.. AS LONG AS MY VOICE WILL BE HEARD. AND HOPING THAT @TRON WILL GOING TO HEAR OUR HOPES AND FAITH.
    --- Post updated ---
    THIS WILL SHOWS THAT EVEN YOU ARE A STAFF MEMBER IF YOU CANT RESPECT PLAYERS OR ANSWER THEM POLITELY THEY CAN DO IT TO YOU TOO.

SHOW SOME RESPECT TO EVERYONE AS A STAFF MEMBER. IF YOU WANT TO SHOW YOUR HATE TO SOMEONE. SHOW IT ON GAME, NOT ON FORUM COZ THIS WILL SHOWS TO EVERYONE EVEN TO THOSE NEW PLAYER.

EVERY NEW PLAYER OR VISITORS SEES THAT THOSE WHO COMMENT ON MY POST NEGATIVELY ARE ACCREETIANS AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT CORA AND ACCREE ARE RIVALS.

WHO WOULD YOU THINK IS RIGHT?

THE ONE WHO POSTED FOR THE BETTER FOR THE SERVER? OR THE MODERATOR WHO ANSWERS NEGATIVELY EVERY TIME I POSTED SOMETHING? AND MAKE IT NEGATIVE THEN WHEN IMPLEMENTED THEY WERE ENJOYING?

12. Whoa whoa careful with ur words dude sire Snoop Dog is staff member not some useless dude, He is already playing this server for a long time dont u have some kind of respect to somebody who already have more experience before u???? If u dont have some kind of respect then u are a person who dont have attitude and also dont use caps when u accusing someone it feels like u are the only one whose right here. I know u are very strong in game but that doesnt mean that u can do whatever u want in this game, theres always be somebody stronger than u. Oh and also if u keep crying this and that in this server why dont u making ur own rf its better than crying over simple thing.

13. REALLY ???????? MORE EXPERIENCE BEFORE ME?????????? DO YOU REALLY KNOW ME? HE SHOULD SHOW SOME RESPECT TOO SO WE WOULD RESPECT HIM TOO..
    I KNOW HE IS A STAFF MEMBER. AND I RESPECT HIM BEFORE.... BEFORE... BUT AFTER WHAT HE DID? GO TRY TO LOOK EACH POST I MADE?? HE MAKE IT NEGATIVE .... BUT TAKE A LOOK. EVERYONE HERE ON THE SERVER ENJOYS IT..

A HATERS REMAIN HATERS.! THATS HIM. I DONT CARE IF HE'S A STAFF MEMBER. IF HE WANT TO BE RESPECTED. MAKE A RESPECTFUL COMMENT TOO. AND IF HE HATE ME. THEN SHOW IT ON GAME

CRY? OR IDEA? THATS THE SAD THING OF YOUR RACE.... THE IDEA THAT CAME FROM YOUR ENEMY BECOME CRY.. HOW DARE.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

THIS IS THE WAY I TYPE . MORE ON CAPS LOCK.

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR OWN RF. THEN GO MAKE YOUR OWN HAHAHHA. IM HERE TO PLAY.. AND IM PAYING TO PLAY.
    HOW ABOUT YOU?

YOU CANT EVEN MAKE YOUR SIGNATURE... NOW WHOSE RESPECTING OUR SERVER RULES NOW???????????????/

14. now this is why sire Snoop Dog hate u the most. well right back at u too u cant even respect him from the first place anyway thats why he wont respect u. i am cant even making my own signature and i dont care about that because i am just weak guy and shitty guy, but i choose to be weak and shit so i can make my own path for me and for my envirenmonet. accusing and taunting somebody weaker than u thats ur speciality and thats also ur pride. but then again theres always be somebody higher than u, better than u, and stronger than u remember that.

15. Its because of him. why we dont respect him.. WE AS WE NOT ONLY ME.. IM JUST THE VOICE OF CORA.

And Yet im not accusing . will you please read the post.. and most. this is not a flame section.. so better follow forum rules either... you cant even make your own siggy such a dummy one.

16. We are who we now? Now u are making sounds like i am innocent here and i am not at fault here. U are the one flaming this section from the start u making this thread starting with accusing somebody bug abuse, disrespecting staff members, and caps everywords.

if somebody wanna do contest of toxic player that will be u are the winner be proud dude for being champion of toxic player

^l11^l11^l11^l11^l11^l11^l11^l11^l11^l11^l11^l11

17. Do you really read your comments dude? tsk tsk..

18. I HAVE TO MOVE THIS TO FLAMES OF HELL SINCE IT ISNT A TECHNICAL ISSUES ANYMORE

FOR SOME REASON, I WANTED TO MAKE A SIMPLE SHORT STATEMENT. WHEN WE ARE IN CORA SPEC RANGE WAS UPDATED MAU IS ALREADY 85, AND SIEGE KITS ARE WITH 120% DMG IS AVAILABLE,. BUT WE STILL ABLE TO MAKE A FIGHT AND WIN WARS ATLEAST UP TO MACHO 2, I AM NOT AGAINST SUMMONS BUT ITS HOW YOU HANDLE SITUATIONS, COUNTLESS OF CORAS AND BELLS ARE OE DONORS REGARDLESS OF WHO DONATES THEM, TO BE HONEST OEs FOR ACC IS A PAIN IN THE ASS NO MOVE SPEED ADDED. TO MAKE SHORTER.. I BARELY SEE SUMMONERS NOW A DAYS IN MY REGIME WE HAVE A LOT SO IT MADE US AN EASY DPS DURING WAR,

"REMEMBER THE GAME IS BALANCE IT ONLY MATTERS TO THE PLAYERs ON HOW THEY WANT IT TO PLAY"

19. ah
    owh lets not be sarcastic bro.. you know whats right from wrong. we know it too that before you guys complain about the range spec. its not for ourselve but for the server.. you guys know im a melee not a mage. why should i ask for animus update. its not for myself but for everyone.. But yet. the issues i posted here is not about the animus . balancing server, its about that red dot on that map which we dont know what is it or where is it. but some of these idiots answers me on different way. and honestly i didnt expect that you make an answer which is not the issue of the post about.

AND YES YOU ARE EXACT SO FEW TO SEE SUMMONERS NOWADAYS . ITS BECAUSE OF THERE'S NO UPDATE ON SUMMONERS

20. 1. Im agree with @Snoop Dog if @Rodel overacting..
    Because Rodel should write a more calm caption like "ask GM about bug" or what else..
    Or even Rodel can ask that things personally to any GMs to confirm..

Blowing up that SS is useless..
    Im thinking what is the purpose of blowing it up?
    To get mass votes?

And the more funny..
    @Snoop Dog proof it to you what happen..

2. For me Snoop Dog rebuke you kindly because the fact u make many enough negative posts and overreacting..
    Snoop dog rebuke you with assertiveness..

At least you have to think about it.. because snoop dog is a GM and an old player..
    I beleive what he said is accurate..

3. Bro.. for this day..
    90+6 grace and booster and potion accute is not enough to hit and kill cora WR with spear..
    At least.. LC is easier to kill 1 on 1 with WR..

Updating feature is not about the level.. but the balance..
    Your viewpoint about balance.. " if mau and sk was updated, animus also"

But the main viewpoint of update is about balance..

4. @Rodel for what snoop dog said in first comment.. its still calm and rebuke u in the assertiveness.. the one who open the bad chat is you.. and the one who start commenting using BAD KEYBOARD IS YOU BECAUSE CANT MAKE A LOWER CASE TO TELL ABOUT YOUR SHITY MIND AND SHITY WORD TO GM LIKE WHAT I CHAT YOU NOW.

you should banned as a reason of unrespecting GM..

And if i have a chance..
    I wanna give you a reward for the most toxic player in RFO..

21. #20 Snoop Dog, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    You're not just dumb you're also a nuisance. Even if the summon is already lvl 85 even a LEVEL 66 CHARACTER can still use it. You seem to be the most ignorant guy I've ever encountered. Don't act like you know everything in game. You only start complaining if your race is losing but if your race is winning you keep on taunting everyone to defeat you. And here's comes your downfall, you over react on every things. Have you heard of Y8? or Minecraft? That game suits you. Really. Grow up. And for fcks sake, dude, you don't stand a chance against me in game and you want me to show myself to you in game? Poor guy. Tsk tsk. Actually, everyone hates you because of your attitude. You act like a kid.

YOU KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT BALANCING THINGS BUT DON'T EVEN SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD "BALANCE" itself. What do you think why @TRON reverted the animus to LEVEL 66? He didn't do it intentionally to nerf Cora's but he did it to balance the server. Why don't you just create your own server? Since you keep on complaining over simple things. One more thing

" STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU DON'T, I PITY YOU FOR BEING SMALL MINDED BEING AND PEANUT HEADED CREATURE."

Just for once, widen your perspective and start absorbing things, there are things that aren't meant to be updated in game.

Don't be that guy acting versatile enough to influence everyone, cuz you're not. Seriously.

About the spec range, it is NORMAL. Wtf? You're an old player you should know how spec range works. Tf? dumb ass.

Paijo and w35tl1f3 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.