Can you?

Discussion in 'Ideas & Enhancements' started by xBertod, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Good day Olympians,

Can you, banned bells and cora also who use barrier class in their race and tped? Many bells and cora does that type of class and escaping, even in attack mode,
    Because i saw some acc banned with that act. ..tsktsk just saying.

Hope to see some improvements and consideration dont want to think negative about it. Thankyou

LaCervezaFina, w35tl1f3, Gun and 2 others like this.
  2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. WOW this is the most senseless request i've ever read hahaha BAN CORA AND BELLATO HAHAHAHA thats too funny..pretty low profile.. so this is ACCRETIA server??????HAHAHHAHAHA

4. His saying Banned bells and cora who are Using Same method on acc barier then log out or Tp. coz bells and cora using this method also. He did not say BANNED BELLS AND CORA. Please read carefully before you react.

5. woah looks you're the one who needs to read carefully teach your son how to say it properly in english
    --- Post updated ---
    let me fix it to you baby boy "can you banned bells and cora WHO WERE also using BLAH BLAH BLAH CRY BERTOD WHAT EVER YOU SAY SON OF RENTAO BLAH BLAH BLAH

6. HAHAHAHA BLAH BLAH REAL TALK. you cant say anything right?? coz your doing it WAHAHAHAHAH ^_^

7. let me fix it to you baby boy "can you banned bells and cora WHO WERE also using BLAH BLAH BLAH CRY BERTOD WHAT EVER YOU SAY SON OF RENTAO BLAH BL
    yeah WHATEVER YOU SAY MR.KNIGHT AND SHINNING ARMOR

8. YEAH YEAH chkdsk24 We have nice and shining armors ^_^ thanks. hahahahahah

annaliseclay likes this.
  9. WHAT A NOOB ITS A CLASS SKILL LOL. SHAME ON YOU. YOU PLAY TOO LONG HERE IN RF BUT YOU STILL DONT KNOW ABOUT IT.. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

10. you're too old in playing rf too but you cry too much like an baby with pubic hair ;) xiaooo have fun forum lord

11. A KEYBOARD WARRIOR AGAIN. hahahahaha

12. Only Force Logout actions (Barrier+Logout) are subject for account ban, aside from that it's Legal, and it will fall under 3 Strike Rule, when reporting a violator, you are required to present a video proof.

To determine if he/she executed the above mentioned illegal method, during the used of Barrier skill and he/she suddenly disappear, immediately pm that player.

[CrimeBuster], menchies and Rodel like this.

13. Yeah That`s right xBertod i saw many times to see that situation escaping to attack mode i hate that..!!!

14. hey noob.! its a skill of mages . sigh.

15. You can apply it to yourseld you know what does it mean it occurs to yourseld

16. OWH REALLY? HAHAHAHA SHAME ON YOU. :D PUT IT ON YOUR MIND. :)
    WHEN YOU WERE ALONE YOUR SO FRIENDLY SO THAT WE WONT HIT YOU. HAHAHA GEEZZZZZ
    BUT WHEN YOU GUYS WERE MANY DAMN SO STRONG ON TRASH TALK. WHAT A REAL TRASH MINDED YOU ARE.
    HAHAHAHAHA BY THE WAY.. DONT ACT TOO STRONG COZ YOU JUST RECEIVED AN SPONSOR BY SOMEBODY AND MOST. YOUR NOTHING WHEN YOU ALL ALONE.

17. CW crag mine TP be like ^_^ thug life

annaliseclay likes this.
  18. removed esc runes, but esc skills still there :D nice esc skills was not removed cause part of the game, esc runes part of the game too hehehe

bombzweapon likes this.
  19. remove that TP in vote shop let see what happen ^l13

20. yawa manka bay noob jud tawag nimo sa akoa haha natatawa nalan ako pag nababasa ko mga comment mo ahaha..^l9

21. @Snoop Dog