Can you?

Discussion in 'Ideas & Enhancements' started by xBertod, Jun 27, 2018.

1. hey let me clarify there is no barrier skill in cora only ESCAPE!

annaliseclay and Rodel like this.
  2. #22 xBertod, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    lols i ddnt know that class skill monkey because ever since ive only played 1 race only. gets?
    dont want to argue with your small size brain like your balls.. .and for me that class skill is more noob than ACC
    im only just saying.. .idiot
    --- Post updated ---
    lols, thats your opinion idiot, dont want to read your arrogant words, while in the game your just planking,
    i dont want to argue with your brain you have like the size of your balls,
    observe my last word, "Just Saying" for those who are in other race that did acts similar like these in ACC not all IDIOT
    the only reason for that post because i've pitied [MARK22] because his council thats my only reason.. .lols

dont need your senseless comment for these and your senseless brain you have..

3. #23 Rodel, Jun 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2018

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A NOOB REASONING... DAMN SO NOOB.. THIS MADE MY DAY. WHAT HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA YOUR A GREAT COMEDIAN HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MR.BEAN IS NOTHING TO YOU...

LAUGHTRIP TO THIS MAN. AROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE

AND ONE MORE.. YOUR SAYING THAT YOU DONT WANT TO READ HIS COMMENT BUT YOU ALREADY DID, WHAT THE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

4. +100 to this! its so odd..poor acre don't have this skill..
    --- Post updated ---
    and why no net in ACC mobs in ACC chip while the rest of the race have?..
    --- Post updated ---
    i hope they will update BBL and OE should have also speed!!!!grr.... and NJ also should atleast longer duration

5. BBL with speed? I mean bracers have speed. BBL has detect , like duhh?

[CrimeBuster] and annaliseclay like this.
  6. IMBA ahaha by the way OE has speed too :) def speed OE

annaliseclay likes this.
  7. brothers dagnu and the other one the set, should have speed so acc can use it, because our speed only depends on bracers....

8. Perfectionist?

9. Im using 3D BBL, and im fine with it.