Cora RL

Discussion in 'Ideas & Enhancements' started by C G, Jul 12, 2018.

?

Should Rodel/DonM get perma ban from game and forums?

Poll closed Jul 19, 2018.
  1. Yes

62.1%
  2. No

27.6%
  3. Ban + send him for life in jail

10.3%
  1. I dont know who the hell are you.
    but you got the point. hahahaha

2. holysht DonMc.. you don't know me really?????

you don't know the great TDH? hahahahaahah

3. Hahahaa pak u come back home!

4. I will hehehehe. miss you all.. spending time to my family for a while..

5. ARROGANT & NOOB BE LIKE hahahahahahahahahahaha

6. sHo those are person who kept on dragging name down.. and making some stories brain washing everyone to make their enemy down. lol

THINK OF THESE. HOW DOES ACC NORMAL PLAYERS SAYS THOSE WORDS WITHOUT KNOWING WHO AM I?
    HOW DOES ACC NORMAL PLAYERS CAN JUDGE ME THAT WAY THOUGH THEY CANT READ MY CHATS OR WHATSOEVER.

WHAT A DIRTY PLAYERS.

PS' TO THE ONE WHO MADE THIS. PLEASE TELL SOMEONE TO TEACH YOU WHAT REALLY MANNER IS.

s]H[o likes this.
  7. Judging you pathetic arrogant issue's ahahahhahaa and they didn't even know you in real life , for me your more good if they really knew it for sure they will praise like GOD but now just accept the fact haters gonna hate who's on the TOP :) , like me many haters cuz im fucking CUTE and SEXY!

chkdsk24 likes this.
  8. miss you master comeback and play. its so east to farm now you can farm 1stock everything less than 2hours

9. Dont compare me to god sho T_T god is on 100% me on 25%

But yeah thanks for that.
    I may say something wrong. well its part of the game by saying trash talks or any bash.
    They judge me easily like they judge a book without reading it.
    This attitude im giving them on game is the only way to kept the fire burning.
    Rivals opponents enemy its normal. its 3 races.
    Giving alliance it depends on race population . it doesnt mean that you are friend with the RL of other race you will automatically get the alliance.
    It's about the race population and server balancing. Like what happened now
    I dont know xPhoenixOfNovus Seriously.
    BUT WITHOUT TALKING . WE CONTINUE THE ALLIANCE.
    Even i may know the pilot of BlueMetal Longer than the RL of bells.
    We are doing our best to gained the server population and kept the flame on pvp

You have a permission to trash talk and to bash me. But you should be careful on your words specially on my family or lets say below the belt.

Say everything you want to say. but 1 thing is for sure You dont know me personally.
    --- Post updated ---
    Dont compare me to god sho T_T god is on 100% me on 25%

But yeah thanks for that.
    I may say something wrong. well its part of the game by saying trash talks or any bash.
    They judge me easily like they judge a book without reading it.
    This attitude im giving them on game is the only way to kept the fire burning.
    Rivals opponents enemy its normal. its 3 races.
    Giving alliance it depends on race population . it doesnt mean that you are friend with the RL of other race you will automatically get the alliance.
    It's about the race population and server balancing. Like what happened now
    I dont know xPhoenixOfNovus Seriously.
    BUT WITHOUT TALKING . WE CONTINUE THE ALLIANCE.
    Even i may know the pilot of BlueMetal Longer than the RL of bells.
    We are doing our best to gained the server population and kept the flame on pvp

You have a permission to trash talk and to bash me. But you should be careful on your words specially on my family or lets say below the belt.

Say everything you want to say. but 1 thing is for sure You dont know me personally.

10. If you are asking from someone to be banned, you should provide valid reason.
    If there is, then its not necessary to ask since GM's will take action.

I agree that some of DonM's chat especially when he start spamming/accusing someone of being "spy"
    is irritating but we have to understand that he is a Race Leader.
    Its his responsibility to carry the whole race in his shoulder.
    Regardless if he is using it as a strategy to challenge the competitiveness spirit of cora players or he is using as his excuse.
    Either way, he is an active play that somehow donated his time and effort in this game.

I once became RL and most people really will bring you down through trash talk just because they were not pleased
    or they just want to bully you so you cannot focus. (its classic and I get used to it already for playing on this server for quite a while)

My recommendation is that, if you dont like DonM of what you feel and see, then challenge him by rolling to other race.
    Try to be competitive in the game by challenging someone through in game PvP.

Your post is appreciated.
    For future reference, please create signature.

Rodel likes this.

11. You got it all. If you dont want me. then go donated use full donate like what BM do and Carpe they can as easily killed me.
    By the way i really dont care about what negative issues your going to throw on me
    At least i dont make any move that is not allowed on the server.
    and most about the spy matters. clearly all know it. and even QM i know that you know it.
    you will notice it. when you will be a consul try to drop your nuke and even the count down doesnt appear yet the command has been thrown after the nuclear has been thrown.

What we want is a fair play cora and bells has few number already why still need spy?
    DESPERATE? afraid on us? FRANKLY SPEAKING CORA AND BELLS ARE NO MATCH ON THAT NUMBER YOU HAD NOW GUYS

To those who dont lke me GO DONATE MORE. TO OVERCOME ME. BEAT ME IN GAME IF YOU WANT. but trash talks and bash are nothing. your just wasting your time and effort. so useless
    --- Post updated ---
    A MISTAKE CAN'T BE DONE RIGHT WITH ANOTHER MISTAKE.
    IF YOU THINK IVE DONE WRONG. THEN DO WHAT IS RIGHT IF YOU THINK IM WRONG THEN MAKE ME WAKE UP WITH THE THINGS IVE DONE.

BUT IF YOU THINK YOU WERE WRONG. YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE. AM I STILL DOING THE RIGHT THINGS?
    ITS NOT TOO LATE TO DO THE RIGHT ONE.