Does RF Olympic is compatible for MACBOOK?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Rodel, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Hello Good day Sir @TRON I would like to ask if RF Olympic is compatible for Macbook? I have new recruits but they are using Macbook they want to join our community but seems like its hard to install the client on macbook. we need guides for it.

They are living at middle east right now. we just need guidance for it.

THANK YOU MORE POWER TO THE SERVER <3

2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. cool thing you ask about this, I'm planning to play rfo using my mac mini though. haha

4. As long as I know, windows and macbook hv different format of file. I think this case is same when you want to use a lot of windows free and/or cracked application @ your macbook, It is imposible. Same things with linux. You need to install 3rd party application like Wine @ linux, i dont know about mac, to use windows application but still u cant crack it, i still dont know why. May be you can use its, but still there is many limitation when you use windows application in different OS. Here I hv 2 suggestion, use virtual box application and install windows then you play there, or make dual booting, mac and windows, or linux and windows (i tried this and work good). if there is more solution except i knew, here i m waiting and wanna learning it. He he.

^l11 ^l31 ^l10

5. When I was working abroad, We were provided by our company with Mac
    I remember it had windows software downloaded by our IT team within the laptop just so we can access
    windows file.
    There must be a way you can run RF through apple.

6. I think some corporation of software made application for both os. Windows and mac, like adobe and ms. Office. But still, base on to feel the best gaming experience windows is the only one way since game developers make game base on it. This is wht i see. Although we know some of them make game in other os. Like Stream come to linux os system.

julesmaldito likes this.