FRESH perfect ui March 28, 2018 ....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jomoc1128, Jul 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. #1 jomoc1128, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    origin link: Behance
    ps. this is not mine credits for VanCliff Estocado,
    the link is soon to be release though haha
    this is not new RF this is UI only

... from author ...
    VanCliff Estocado
    Release date: Within the month of May, I went to a series of personal problem and I have to stop developing the interface. But thanks to all who appreciated this! sooner it'll be available
    IMAGES
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

annaliseclay and LaCervezaFina like this.
  2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. I like the skin interface and skill + map skin environment very well done :) give me link!!!

jomoc1128 and annaliseclay like this.
  4. i would love to share but... i was not chosen beta testing his INTERFACE. he choose only 5 testers im in number 6 :(
    the UI is already a 3months running project its still on fixing some more details and already so beautiful ^_^
    to the top10 who apply he taught us how to edit designs and he said im good ... as of now i can make my own armor design and UI ^_^ but i was just 1 month knowledge with 5days of experience haha

5. Damn! i love this, ill be back soon

Rodel and jomoc1128 like this.
  6. Omg, so long time i dont update about skins and interface, and this thing god damn big news. Great skin by him will release. it is very interesting. Thanks for info bro.

I tried to visit his page but true there is still not a link to download. Lets wait for big impact game sensation.

7. Practise more and be precise and one day you will be like him!