Game Balancing Adjustments

Discussion in 'Ideas & Enhancements' started by yaobu1, Nov 22, 2014.

1. #41 SimorghZal, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    Those in red. i disagree

First thing first. +7 armor and +6 armor isnt exactly mattered. The one that mattered in pvp is defense success rate not average defense. Char will still receive almost same damage from skill whether he wear +6 or +7. you can test it yourself. Beside what is this got to do anything with balance. All player in every race are allowed to make +7. What is not balance about that?

And then this

Disable XCLASS (specially ??XTanker)

Are you joking?
    Again. what is this got to do anything with balance. All player are allowed to xclass to tanker. What is not balance about that?

Do you even know the survavibility of non donate pure class in pvp especially pure class non warrior?
    Do you even know that almost all player here have high end gear that have at least +7 70 weapon and complete set of elemental in which they can dish out so much damage?
    Do you even know that almost all player here use dual pot. in which they can increase their damage even further?
    Do you even know the reason on why almost all player here choose xClass is because of necessity and NOT by choices?

If this happen. The pvp that we know now will change to a type of pvp in which the first player to attack is the one winning. Cowboy duel type of pvp.LOL

Well if you still insist on your suggestion. why dont you explain it in detail(with solid argument) on why you think +7 armor and xClass can make the game imbalance? Honestly i cant find any.

2. Bugged armors, imabalanced or whatever you may call it, i've noticed that every race have learned to adapt to each races advantage and disadvantages that makes this game great, like me for example, i used to be at BCC the entire time then tried a different race just to give it a shot and in my surprise i never felt more stronger and take note im not even a Xclass tanker, so for me like i said earlier it's how you utilize your races advantage.
    For me the concern regarding imbalanced is the Tempo points and some minor bugs that needs to be fixed like trap Ds and the annoying macro and lighting setting that needs to be re-adjusted everytime you relog.

3. #43 Lozzerz, Dec 4, 2014
    ----DSR + ADP = TOTAL DEFENSE . Even ADP affect the total defense stats .

-----with XClass Enabled they can wear HEAVY DUTY ARMORS + with added HP from tank class . This can really affect the game .

I give my 2 race as an example(which I'm compatible with).

Bellato mage - as mage of bell yes we dont have extra damage , but we have heal + holy shield + agi + elem resist for resistance . But the thing that I really want to say is "MAGE SUPPOSED TO HAVE LOW HP & LOW DEF " but with this XClass type we can tank normal player just like us with this kind of class wearing warrior/tanker armors .

Accretia - has no heal , no extra damage but has the ULTIMATE ARMOR in game . For acc I will make a SPEC as an example .
    ACC Spec - This class "SUPPOSED TO HAVE LOW HP & IS MADE AS A SUPPORT TYPE "(will sure it still depends on how you play with it :p ) . But again , with this XClass the HP of spec is rise up to 40% of its normal hp which is from 13k to 20k . We know that SPEC can use ALL TYPES of armors but with added 40%hp ? they are really tough and deadly , not like the other race ( they always say because of its use in game) .

For short of what I say is .
    Let the warrior/tankers armor be wear by only warriors/tankers .
    Let your class be a pure class .
    Yes normal player cant beat a DONATOR or have only little chance on surviving . But if we are talking about a DONATOR VS DONATOR is its fair .
    IMAGINE A PURE CLASS OE ELEMS DONATOR HAS A MAXIMUM OF 18K HP(not warrior) . BUT WITH XCLASS THEY HAV 28K HP + AGAIN WITH THOSE HEAVY DUTY ARMORS(not warrior) .
    For now thats all I can say .

4. #44 SimorghZal, Dec 4, 2014
    first thing first this

DSR + ADP = TOTAL DEFENSE . Even ADP affect the total defense stats .

I told you isn't it to test it yourself.

You already test this or not? Please dont make an iresponsible statement before you test this. Test this first then you can talk

ADP only matters on normal attack. Thats why its not that significant in pvp cause in pvp everyone are more on skill oriented. ADP only usefull on pve

DSR on the other hand are matter on reducing the damage you take from skill. Thats why DSR are more important if you compare it with ADP on pvp.

Plus if its true that ADP are indeed matter on pvp. Do you think many people will make a fuss about bells ss 60 dsr bug?(Common sense)

The defense stats didnt proof anything.You take damage from skill whether you wear +6 or +7 armor didnt really affect by a lot. Again please test it first then you can talk.

And then about this

-----with XClass Enabled they can wear HEAVY DUTY ARMORS + with added HP from tank class . This can really affect the game .

I give my 2 race as an example(which I'm compatible with).

Bellato mage - as mage of bell yes we dont have extra damage , but we have heal + holy shield + agi + elem resist for resistance . But the thing that I really want to say is "MAGE SUPPOSED TO HAVE LOW HP & LOW DEF " but with this XClass type we can tank normal player just like us with this kind of class wearing warrior/tanker armors .

Accretia - has no heal , no extra damage but has the ULTIMATE ARMOR in game . For acc I will make a SPEC as an example .
    ACC Spec - This class "SUPPOSED TO HAVE LOW HP & IS MADE AS A SUPPORT TYPE "(will sure it still depends on how you play with it :p ) . But again , with this XClass the HP of spec is rise up to 40% of its normal hp which is from 13k to 20k . We know that SPEC can use ALL TYPES of armors but with added 40%hp ? they are really tough and deadly , not like the other race ( they always say because of its use in game) .

For short of what I say is .
    Let the warrior/tankers armor be wear by only warriors/tankers .
    Let your class be a pure class .
    Yes normal player cant beat a DONATOR or have only little chance on surviving . But if we are talking about a DONATOR VS DONATOR is its fair .
    IMAGINE A PURE CLASS OE ELEMS DONATOR HAS A MAXIMUM OF 18K HP(not warrior) . BUT WITH XCLASS THEY HAV 28K HP + AGAIN WITH THOSE HEAVY DUTY ARMORS(not warrior) .
    For now thats all I can say .

SO WHAT?

Honestly you didnt understand a thing that i was trying to say did you?

Sir, first thing first. Do you even understand the word "BALANCE".
    Sure xClass maybe OP. They can have added hp + wear heavy duty armor + added skill from their respective class.

But if everyone in every race are ALLOWED to use xClass. Then those thing called BALANCE will be achieved yes?

Except if you are talking about ONLY 1 race that allowed to use xClass and the other 2 arent allowed to use xClass. Then that would be IMBALANCE. But this is not the case.

So what i am talking about is. If every player in each race use xClass. For example cora are allowed to use magexmelee(they can tank, they can use force and melee skill, they have added hp, and such), and bells are allowed to use magexmelee(they can tank, they can use force and melee skill, they have added hp, can heal,and such) and accretian are also allowed to use specxmelee(they can tank, they can debuff, they have added hp,and such)

Now you tell me what is imbalance about that?

Before you made a reply,please do understand my statement first,ok

5. Game's pretty balanced to me, with each race advantages and disadvantages to each other. As a bellato i don't see heal as OP sure it has high survivability, but cast the right debuff and pretty much that bellato is a turtle (and everyone knows we ignore turtles, except for rape ofcourse) a good cora who knows his thing can kill a bellato with same equips. I played cora once and i find it interesting that i can totally disable a bellato, killing it would require some trick like a perfect timing converts or just call for back up,. I dont even get mad when an Acc hides in his +7 set +7 shield and laugh in my face. no flames please

6. This is not a flame area . If you didn't like my suggestion then keep shut . I'm not flaming about my suggestion , instead I'm just sharing my opinion .:av:

7. #47 SimorghZal, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    I am not flamming you. I just very disagree with your suggestion cause i think it is very unrealistic thats all. I am just trying to tell you that. If you dont like someone else to disagree with you then dont make an unrealistic suggestion.

People have right to share an opinion. But people also have right to share a disagreement toward those opinion. This is a forum after all

8. How about placing SOD removers at NPC? I mean you guys understand that when a race gets stigma they'll be less likely to come out of their HQs which will means less people to be killed by the winning race. Place it at an moderately expensive rate like, L3 Stigma Remover =1B, L2 Remover=500m, L1 Remover=250m etc. Just a thought. xD

9. Actually, these are available in the Bonus Shop. Check it out.

10. #50 SimorghZal, Dec 5, 2014
    Thats it not what he meant.

Sure you can buy those in gamecp. But its quite expensive. 100 BP for level1 200 for level2 and 300 for level 3.

Some people. rather than buy those in gamecp prefer to stay at hq during sod or hod so that they can save their bp for something else. Ex=upgrader, potion and such.

If sod and hod remover are available in npc in which you can buy it via race money. People wont stay at hq anymore cause its easier to buy it plus you wont need bp to buy it. Thats what he meant

And then another suggestion about the price.

lvl1 hod and sod remover price in gamecp are 100 bp. If we convert it to lgs that would worth about 2 lgs

and if we conver lgs to race money. 20lgs=1bill. so 2 lgs would be 100000000

Base on that i guess the price should be

lvl 1 sod and hod remover=100000000
    lvl 2 sod and hod remover=200000000
    lvl 3 sod and hod remover=300000000

11. Hmm... it may be a good idea but 300M is too low. Let's stick to his price.. around 1.5B maybe?
    I also suggest that only SoD3 will be available in NPC
    So that the "Target for a week" Race will continue living with a normal state, PL, JH, PvP properly. Even though Enemy has macho buff, they deserve it for winning. Hmmm... this idea also prevents race hop, even a little bit.

12. #52 SimorghZal, Dec 5, 2014
    No. 1,5B for level 3 is way too OP.

1,5 B if we convert it to LGS is about 30LGS. And if we convert it to BP is about 1500 BP(which means the price is 5x the price of sod/hod remover in gamecp). Since the price of LGS is 50 BP per piece. I would rather sell my LGS in BP to buy level 3 sod/hod remover from other player. Rather than buy it in NPC with price 1,5B.

Anyway i based those price based on the real price of sod/hod remover in gamecp

Lvl 1 sod/hod remover price in gamecp is 100 BP. Thats about 2 LGS right? and if we convert it to race money with the rate 20LGS=1bill. 2 LGS worth about 100Mill. Thats why i suggested that the price is 100Mill per level sod/hod remover.

If we want to increase the price, 1,5x the price is the max to go. Any price higher than that is not worth buying. People will still choose to stay at HQ again rather than buy sod/hod remover with price 500 mill per level sod/hod remover in NPC. simply put nothing change.

Anyway i also think that if this idea is implemented.It will definitely prevent a lot of people from race hoping. Maybe Tron and GM's should take a look on this.

13. i agree with hyper19 about the "only SoD3 will be available in NPC" but 1.5b is too pricey, just make it 999,999,999 race currency. because if you make it like 100m to 300m, everyone would be able to use the removers by farming for than like 5-10mins. :)

14. #54 SimorghZal, Dec 6, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
    1 Bill is still too pricey. you need to farm 1-2 hours to get that. and fyi you need more than 5-10 min to farm 100m-300m

450mill for sod3 is the max to go. Any higher than that is not worth buying.

And also take notice that if sod/hod remover are available in NPC. The need of player to farm race money will arise. And thus the people farm for race money at a time will become a lot more and thus a lot harder to farm race money. Not to mention a lot of raider that will definitely prevent the losing race to farm race money that they will use to buy sod/hod remover.

15. make Bells "heal (force buffs expert)" require Staff to use so they cant hide in their shield+heal.........

fix the bug accre spec net "u cant cast refresh" u can only removeit w/ cure potion......(coz i rarely use cure potion :cb:).......

16. #56 WhatTheWeather, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
    stpd idea of yours do you think heal + staff will be fair? heal will be useless .. try to think next time before you suggest. im not mage or healer but i definitely disagree with you.

17. Update mau,paimon,siegekit
    Increase benefits of pure class
    Offer fancy/fashion item(wings, flags, armors) that
    Doesnt affect pvp(no bonus just fancy item)

18. #58 K24, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
    Offer something new, so that oldies wont get bored not just event but something fun like ranking system, hall of fame, guild of the month, bring more items, its like theres only limited item in rf, +7 65b armors, +7shield, 3d bbl, +6ss set, those item are the only item u need to collect and you will be called end gear guy,

Lower pit bosses health that a well organized newbie guild can take it down not the whole race,

Its just that if you become someone at the top, u all can do is, pvp raid, jh, pl, hq pb, cw, do something crazy inside/outside hq, whine, make groundless assumption, get caught in stupid agruement,

Ugh dont mind me imjust drunk

19. Equalize the tempo. Some earn 330 others earn 300 or sometimes even less depending on what race and class their in.

20. CW Incentives

This just came to mind. How about giving credits as an incentive for chip wars?

Ex:

If you become CB = 1 credit
    If you become CB and managed to deliver it = 3 credits

If you last hit the CB = 2 credits

Note that credit range will still depend on Tron. This is just an example.

I believe this will make the chip war way more interesting. Non-donors will also have a chance to gain credits too.