Game Lagging

Discussion in 'Reported Bugs & Issues' started by bongz42000, Jan 11, 2018.

1. hi Guys. I just want to ask why I am experiencing so much lag in every game? i downloaded the client last December 2017 for the first month of playing RFO i had a very good gaming experience since there is no lag but after 1 month i am experiencing a lag like delayed skills, Character blinking, Backtracking and etc. i just thought it's just a server lag but the following days this lags occurs continuously. i checked my internet connection and i found out that its not because of the internet connection because i have a very good connection. I played other online games and it runs smoothly without lagging. also the download is fast enough. only in RFO i experienced a game lag. and it's very annoying because i cant enjoy the PVP because of delayed skills and Character blinking and backtracking and sometimes it screen freezes. can someone help me about this? what should i do to fix this?

2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. The delays you are experiencing is because of your ISP it may visibly look normal but you will experience lag. I am not experiencing lag at all.

4. I'm afraid that VPN might no be the answer to fix your problem. I suggest to contact your ISP.

5. WTFast really helps but its not free, it changes your location and tunnel your IP's

6. ^l4^l4 EVERY TIME I RUN OR WALK BACKTRACK ALWAYS OCCUR NOT ONLY ONCE BUT ALOT OF TIMES STABLE INTERNET BUT INGAME HAVING PROBLEM... DO FIX IT PLEASE ASAP !!

-Sedement
    -bells

7. Try to check your internet connection

8. -read bru, stable internet connection...

and now yeah, having an event @ cora HQ GM wont summon me there, selecting players only?,, do have a conduct on that new GM please, if not more player's will be leaving this server. -no joke

9. Oh sorry

10. And where did you get those idea's of GM's selecting players only? and you are referring to what conduct?

What are you, some kind of VIP that requires a special treatment? During roll call if you are not online or available, and once the event got started there is no chance for you to be summoned to the event venue, especially if there is only one GM present on that event. That's why before we start the Event, we allocated some time to summon those who's willing to participate in the event, by shouting in ALL and RACE chat.