Hello, new fish here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pekulsh, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Hello, everyone. Im returning player to rf online as all. last time i was playing this was long long time ago :D

have few questiions before i start.

What race need most help cora/acc ? Dont want to go bellato becous they mostly was dominating.
    Mostly on acc i played assaulter/mercenary and cora was warlock/magewithout animus or archer.

What class would be good for solo playing mostly ? Becous im full time working and have like 2-3h a day playing after work and its morning.

Ah yes maybe some tips before i start and maybe if possible some friendly guild to join that would be perfect start ;)

MackyAguilar and Gun like this.
  2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. welcome back bro and a warm welcome here in cora race ^_^

4. Play on Bellato or Cora Alliance sir.

5. Hello and welcome back, i personally recomend you to play on cora side. Its more chalanging here at cora since we always outnumbered at CW.
    About solo playing, hmm depends on you. Playing warior on solo isn't bad. But I recomend you to play summoner with hecate at CW to harash ACC spec or turtle. But the choice is yours :)
    Tips?? just HAVE FUN!! :))

6. #5 Gun, Feb 2, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    Go Play Cora dude coras sometimes outnumbered mostly always outnumbered but cant give up to fight xD..proud you cora alliance..happy play..smile what ever happens..^l11..!

SaltZero likes this.
  7. Thanks all, im on Cora now ;)

8. Newbie here too! Planning to play on cora.

9. Welcome go cora sir..