In my humble opinion

Discussion in 'Ideas & Enhancements' started by cmd, Mar 16, 2018.

1. #1 cmd, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    dear tron,

. . . .money almost have no value (because we can carry 2b only)... ragnarok games also faces same problem because it uses other currency (like in RF we called master chips/LGS). they solve it by increasing the money value so the currency will be stabled not by increasing the max money but lowering the prize of everything so 2B will be a very big money same to farm rate, Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view. but also by looking this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every one opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

cmd
    from your beloved player​

LaCervezaFina likes this.
  2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO . This sounds good but how can we specifically lower the price of "everything" ?

4. so your telling us ur B's is useless so GIVE TO OTHER PLAYER so SIMPLE!

5. hahahha go ACC if B's are useless xD many PPL bought good items because of selling 1b for lgs xD

rentao likes this.
  6. lol try to visit Acc HQ and see how many of us buying CP including me who badly needs hundred billions plus ahahaha.. upgrading 85 CR and LAU Council armor is no joke.. especially if ACC Tax is so high it means NPC items is so expensive including Council Armors.

rentao and []W34K[] like this.

7. IKR? hahahha spend 500billion plus, still got 1part+4 and 3parts+3 lol only for cr i dont have lau

rentao and kaze48 like this.
  8. ahh.. I forgot to say this you need 1B to upgrade your 75/85 weapons, armors and shield. in ACC cp (or disena, dalant in other race) is not useless lol our 85 Siege kit 120% (300/300 Durability) price right now is 1.39 B and it depends in ACC tax if it goes up or down..

rentao likes this.
  9. hahahaha so let me change pls make the money limit to 100billion xD

10. i spend about 70Bs just for SK. FYI

rentao and jibi123 like this.
  11. Lowering the prices of 85 and 75 armors will make a huge impact to the game making Lure's Lot and White Hole alive again, and it's a good impact. Most of the players are no longer farming at Ether they only farm armors and sell it one by one which makes a huge difference than farming at lure's lot. But let's think of it, it will bring good impact to the In Game's economy and will make ether alive again.

bungotsalamok, rentao and cmd like this.
  12. i support you sir lets do a PROPER complain to tron

13. I agree with this. Players nowadays, are just farming at settlements as they can gain in-game currency while farming for 75/85 armors/weapons. It's better if booty items' - like Gli, Rian, and Beam prices will be the player's source of in-game currency while 75 and 85 armors/weapons will have no value (0 costs) when sold to NPC. It's quite reasonable, as these armors and weapons make our characters stronger when upgraded and equipped.
    SEPARATE the armors/weapons and in-game currency farming.Let's bring back the Ether and HQ settlements farm/raid.