Inactive Councils - To whom it my concern

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by cffntdsht, May 28, 2018.

1. I was literally observing how the councils from bellato do their jobs as supposed to be, notice that some of low profile councils didn't follow what rules we have.

For example of this is, KCC from Bellato. So last week line up he was at the position, I don't recall what position he as before. but now he runs again as council and placed as Def team.

So now the problem is this, I wasn't playing or inactive during war from mondays to thursday last week because of work. IF this KCC attend the wars straight from Mondays to Thursday, he will have 12 accumulated attended wars. which is sort of 2 wars to be safe from ban.

Friday has come, got lucky because I can work from home. Since last friday I'm active at war, to this time. I haven't seen this KCC online or attend wars on those remaining days of week. and to this point got shocked because why in earth this guy is not yet banned? really? my account was ban few weeks before, in the middle of the week. yet this can have some guts to run for council the next week?

Someone says in the area where this KCC lives, there's a power interruption. i see okay, so what ? u run as council, face the consequence brother. If you guys have power interruption in your place why in the hell you guys still run as council for the following week? and really someone still voted at you?

@LaCervezaFina @kaleb @i[AcePlayer]

ivissono likes this.
  2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. Gm When are you going to check the Bellatos Councils that did not play during the week and ban them? The most active in the cw was Reivila and MagicArrow, of the impression that the penalties only happen with some and others that should be banned are being pointed out and leaving the race without a team online to help in the wars that are being difficult these days.

4. Even Cora race sir has many inactive council. BUT FOR NOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RACE. DROWNING POP. STILL I DONT WANT THEM TO BE BANNED WE NEED MORE PLAYERS ON OUR RACE SPECIALLY ON OUR SERVER..

BUT IF THE PUNISHMENT WILL BE GIVEN. THEN ILL TRY TO TALK TO THEM NEXT TO BE ACTIVE ON WARS SPECIALLY ON MY APPOINTEE <3

5. Better to appoint those people you always see going to war. not those people only want the position because you knew them

6. Hi, we are working right now about this concern, if it is really true that this KCC of bell is being inactive council for 2 Consecutive Weeks, We will place him under ban list.

rentao likes this.
  7. UPDATE June 4, 2018:
    Kindly observe this AshleyH because I haven't seen this council on CW. I don't know what was this guy true intention. I don't want to believe that someone is just messing up the council line up of bellato race, to make sure that this guys is not a dummy, I'm requesting to ban this player temporary, then contact the GM who banned him, just like what I'm saw when someone is banned by iAceplayer(TTM - iAcePlayer means Talk to me - iAcePlayer, if im not mistaken). this guy is same like KCC.

@zurcyoj @LaCervezaFina

8. There will be always conspiracy in every race. I myself just experienced that in my own race (acc) because they want to ruin it