MAKING CW much interesting...especially to races who cannot match up! or out numbered...

Discussion in 'Ideas & Enhancements' started by bombzweapon, Jun 10, 2018.

1. I have suggestion since CW plays really like the scenarios happened all the time 1 against 2 and be more likely to end up easy win for the 2 race having ally..so can it be possible that during the last moment before the Chip blow up.the defending team can deny its chip? so to be fair the defending race must atleast DPS 1/3 of its opponent Chip in order to qualify the said privileged to DENY. just a suggestion.

ADVANTAGE:
    1. So that the losing race will not be discourage playing until the CW is done
    2. The 1 vs 2 in CW has a reason to fight until the last moment in CW
    3. atleast making the 3 SOD seldom to happened! which the most reason y many people not loyal to the race
    4. atleast twist of fate from CW can happened predictability can sometimes ruin the fun in CW

2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. NONSENSE!

4. They go AFK when they see no chance to win..and so y defending when obviously has no chance to win??or draw? complete waste of time and effort...give them easy win!!! so atleast they will be thankful..

5. Denying the chip is not possible, what a race can do to avoid SOD is to kill the HSK.

bombzweapon and [CrimeBuster] like this.
  6. #5 bombzweapon, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Ok so now I am enlightened it is not possible...but how about when a race got SOD 3 and then next CW will reset to SOD 1 when they still lost is that literally possible? because honestly it is very discouraging to play or go outside HQ when all of the troops are under SOD 3 buffs... especially when the curse has been there for many days...people tend to hibernate or when they log in they just AFK and afraid to go out...

7. CORA DONT COMPLAIN ON 2 VS 1 SITUATION LAST TIME WHEN THE CELESTIAL LEFT US. THEN NOW?
    BRO HAVE FAITH ON YOUR RACE. YOU GUYS HAS A HUGE NUMBER ITS JUST SOME OF ACC HAS HUGE AMOUNT OF CPT. THAT MAKE A PLAYER COWARD..

LOOK AT ME. I HAVE 700K CPT. HAVE YOU SEEN ME DOING AFK ON HQ? AFTER LOOTING HMS..
    THIS IS THE SAD POINT OF ACC. CPT LOVER. AND MOST. TRASH TALKERS..

TAKE THIS MOTTO FROM THOSE INDO <3

#TALK LESS DO MORE.

Sexy and Gun like this.
  8. apply that to yourself dickhead hahhahahah

Udie likes this.
  9. I agree to rodel no complain of cora when we left cora and hide to all of you from now

annaliseclay likes this.
  10. acc's ass has been slapped too hard tho lets just enjoy the game ;) hahahaha SOD 3 NUMBA WAN

julesmaldito and Rodel like this.
  11. Apply this to my self??

So i should be a cpt lover? ahhaha in my case with this kind of CPT am i? <3
    By the way. On cora unity we got this. not like yours

s]H[o and Sexy like this.

12. Don't ME. CORA NOT CRYING ON 2vs1???? YOU JUST CRY for the UPDATE OF YOUR SUMMONS when you cant win to ACC 2vs1. CORA JUST POSTED SIMPLE ISSUES and make it BIG ON FORUMS TO BANNED ACC COUNCILS SO THAT ACC will NOT WIN. REMEMBER THE POST OF OTHER RACE USING LOWBIE ACC CHAR AND REPORT MARK22? JUST REMEMBER WHEN THERE WAS NO UPDATE ON ARMORS AND MC YET ACC CAN DEFF AND DPS WHEN THEY SUDDENLY UPDATE THE ARMORS AND MC ACC POP DROPS. NO JADES IN THE BANK ACC GOING BACK TO USE 70 ARMORS.

AND 1 MORE THING. DON"T TELL US ABOUT CPT! JUST LOOK ON THE PVP LIST SEE WHO'S RACE HAVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF CPT?. AND DID YOU SEE THEM IN CW WHEN YOUR RACE GOT SOD? YOU JUST SEE THEM ONLINE WHEN YOU HAVE EASY WIN > REAL TALK<

Udie likes this.
  13. Buy SOD remover and kill them all...

annaliseclay likes this.
  14. TAKE THIS MOTTO FROM THOSE INDO <3

#TALK LESS DO MORE.

hey idiot, the one you should be applying to yourself, is the one being highlighted dumbass hahahhaha, read noob read hahhahah

15. HAHAHAHAHA WHY PLENTY OF PLAYERS IN ACCRE POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHEN THERE PCKING SUFFERING SOD HAHAHAHA wtf Grow some balls and don't reroll or maybe tell your racemate not to reroll when losing xD
    --- Post updated ---
    show some PROPER Signature HIDING some balls so other cora's won't T..T or HUNT U AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

16. MY IGN IS []Debuffer[]/DUCATI1299 AND IM NOT HIDING. IM NOT A RUNNER.COMPARE TO YOU THE FASTEST RUNNER IN CORA RIGHT SHIO? YOU HOLD THE FASTEST RUNNER SPRINT IN CORA HISTORY. HUNT ME ALL YOU WANT IM NOT AFRAID TO DIE LIKE YOU. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN WITHOUT LOOKING BACK HAHAHAHAA >>>>>>SHAME

klengky09 likes this.
  17. No need to do that bro.
    For 2 week ago or more until now in chip war acc againts cora & bell. Although acc got sod 3 and less win, acc enjoy pvp so much. Sometimes in war, acc prefer focus on pvp than dps chip lol. It prove acc aim fun pvp not easy win hahahaha.
    remember, the more you cry and beg in the forum for updates because you can not defeat the enemy easily, the more you look stupid and never try different ways to overcome it.
    enjoy the updates provided by the tron, even if it's fun or not.
    remember, this is just a game, and it will not affect your life even if you care about it or not.

rentao likes this.
  18. Yes we dont complain about 2v1 ... We cora too want some updates not all to bcc and acc bro thats why we complain why there's no update in cora

and bro why so protective to accre even though you're bells ... i think you want to reroll but its sod3 xD

19. HAHAHA Reroll? Im not like you. don't level me to cancer people who want Easy WIN. Going in WINNING RACE only. BCC ME? I'm A LOYAL ACC. SOD OR NOT I STAY ACC I'll FACE YOU HEAD ON.. Don't POST MY MESSAGES IF YOU Don't KNoW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. ^_^
    --- Post updated ---

CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!

20. what cora never complains when cora 2v1 ?. cora always complains if acc can win 2v1.

i never see you if cora 2v1 on CW.

cora many players because they have ally. try you guys dont have ally or all the race there is no ally it will be exclamation and many pvp.

very mosaic if too easy to win.

"I AM VERY PLEASED IF YOU ARE 2V1 I GOT A LOT OF TEMPO AND CPT THANKS"

21. THIS POST IS NONSENSE! MYGOODNESS!!