making standard tariff for items, MCs and LGS

Discussion in 'Ideas & Enhancements' started by bombzweapon, Jul 8, 2018.

1. what do u think guys? I have observed almost every prices went x3.. I m a little worried for newbies they catch too hard with their items making them to quit playing this server.. the prices now maybe ok for now but if someone shouts overprices then items again are starting to be so costly to the next level.

example: before 65 B set = 5K lgs and now 90 set= u need to have 30K LGS? or probably more?.....
    SFL +7 70 B=500lgs and now ML 90= 7K?

so who lowbies do u think can survive this kind of prices????

lucky to those who have been playing for many years....but how about the server campaign for more new players...?

I think this maybe one of the serious problem why this server hardly increase population...

What do u think guys there must be updated thread that updates proper prices of every usual items. so that there be proper control of the prices..I hope GM will make a tarrif thread and will always be updated monthly or every six months or annual?

Gun and Rodel like this.
  2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. So AGREE ^_____^_ THIS IS MY POINT ON MY PREVIOUS POST ABOUT DROP RATE. SO THAT NEWBIES CAN CATCH UP COZ THIS UPDATE DOESNT WELCOMED NEWBIES .

bombzweapon likes this.
  4. I will make a standard pricing for every items in game and will be posted by next week.

Gun and bombzweapon like this.
  5. Its really hard to make it Ace. You cant please everyone to give the price.

Thats what you said to me before at 0z era with Biboi.

6. thank you sir GM

7. As soon as I made it done everyone must follow the proper pricing.

8. THIS MESSAGE KINDA NICE TO HEAR :)

BUT ON THIS ERA. PRODUCTION AND CONSUMPTION WILL APPLY . LOW PRODUCT HIGH IN DEMAND WILL TURNS TO ELASTICITY.
    IF THE PRODUCT IS LOW AND THE DEMAND IS HIGH . THE PRICE IS HIGH.
    IF THE PRODUCT IS HIGH THE DEMAND IS LOW THE PRICE IS LOW.

IF WE WILL APPLY THE RULE OF ELASTICITY THE ECONOMIC CRISIS WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO LESSEN THE PRICE.

DUE TO LACK OF PRODUCTION OF ITEM..
    WHY? MC IS SO RARE.
    WHY? UPGRADE RATE IS LOW
    WHY? DROP RATE STILL LOW.
    THEREFORE LOW CHANCES OF ACHIEVING ITEMS WHILE THE DEMAND IS RAISING .

THE PRICE WILL CONTINUE RAISING.

9. Goodluck with making people follow those prices..
    Better yet increase mc drop rates or sell it through npc

10. Who would wanna sell +5 90 set for just 5k? Duh , +3 parts already cost 1k lgs each. So i advice buy it per part and upgrade it yourself
    --- Post updated ---
    Who would wanna sell +5 90 set for just 5k? Duh , +3 parts already cost 1k lgs each. So i advice buy it per part and upgrade it yourself
    --- Post updated ---
    And BTW , LGS is no longer the main currency. MC's are the new currency. So dont expect too much

klengky09 likes this.
  11. yeah but atleast there should be a standard price, this is'nt for me but for all of us, especially to the lowbies. and who said sell thier stuffs +5 90 set for 5K? i only said there should be a standard price that's all i wanna say... LGS and MCs are still valuable and again i didnt say they are equal. like 1 stack MC C= 5K lgs

as youve said +3 90 part is = 1K each why not using MC s why are you using LGS?if not LGS as currency? MCs and LGS still the currency you know that

12. posting price for each items aint good , we all know acc is the most behind when in comes to items thats why mostly items cost high unlike other race who have been minning too much gaining gears which realy are hard to kill. and 1more thing price on acc can be low or high depends on the Seller(to make it low or high)(maybe he is on rush to sell his/her items) same goes to the buyer, if he is rush he will give decent offer. if not he will go lowballing players. i observed 1Guy at acc doing that kind of thing.

Vivere, Gun and Rodel like this.
  13. yes sir so apply the current ACC prices

14. Dont MCs anymore, im prefer all MCs on ore..
    if adjus MCs..
    we can leveling fast..
    upgrading fast..
    so what is the point on playing RFO?
    only focused for war where the reward are mining and at the other hand.. farming MCs so easy?
    people will go to the top of building char faster and make them lose their willingness to play and farm...
    --- Post updated ---
    ACC PRICE

85 +7 weapon/ 90+6 part = 130MC C or 1D
    90+3 part = 600-1000 LGS, based on need of urgently
    70 + 7 weapon = 500 LGS
    70 + 7 set = 5000 LGS moreless
    MC S = 15 LGS
    MC C = 60 LGS
    MC B = 30 LGS
    MC A = 5 LGS

A. but people gone wrong, selling 70+7 set for 75 or 70 MC C (based on logic how can newbies farm MC C?)
    B. Selling MC C for 1 stack LGS, because simple.. u can set 60 LGS and no one sell it.. it means the price higher

15. HEY HEY HEY HEY GUYS DONT FORGET ITS A PRIVATE SERVER. o_O

16. i want the very first currency of this game increase the cap of disena make it 100Billion so the currency will change

17. For me MC farming and MC in ores are fair if your race failed/lose the chip at least you have an alternative way for farming MC. About the mobs what if mc a and b place it in caliana at ether (which is more mobs)that would be great for all 3 races.. that is my thought

Holler likes this.
  18. @Rodel im agree if private server must be easier.. but i think, this is enough sir..
    Because making it too easy will have a grrat impact later..
    --- Post updated ---
    Btw agree if we can make more Currency in our invent or bank.. hahaha..

Im not agree for caliana.. that will male too easy..

Turncoat drop rate and mobs number are enough for now..
    No more need update..

I think better to make a new event or daily mission..

Because some RF private having event like race balance..
    Or daily mission..

Rodel likes this.
  19. learn how to be a craftsman, and don't tolerate your self in easy way of earning things, think out side the box, go hard farm and crafts your own items, for you to get strong.

Rodel likes this.
  20. Just sad for those LGS hoarders. Hahaha well im on hibernate mode , but i have 99pcs MC ABCS wanna trade for LGS?

Rodel likes this.
  21. The use of LGS nowadays just for upgrading 75-90 armors/weapons so better save it than sell it MC's

Rodel likes this.