new updates observation/feedback

Discussion in 'Ideas & Enhancements' started by julesmaldito, Jun 10, 2018.

1. #1 julesmaldito, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    I have just recently gone out and tested the new updates (drop rate) myself and here is my feedback:

on average you get 1pc mcC per 3hrs of farming, similar to hora.
    if you get lucky then you get 1pc per hour on hora and on mcC 1 1/2 hr per piece.

Lets try simple calculation with the following;
    Lets say one day spent of an RFO player = 8hrs.
    Lets say the RFO player scenario = average or unlucky

1.) Farming

mcC
    If you want to get 1stack of mcC = 99pcs X 3hours = 297hrs
    (for you to continuously play those 37days and wanted to use level 90 armors you need hora)

Hora ***
    (297 hours of farming mcC with hora we need to know how many hora we need)
    First we need to convert this to the number of days spent by an RFO player so, 297 farming hrs / 8 hrs player spent per day = 37days

so, 37days farming 1stack mcC divided by 7days expiry of hora = 5.28 equivalent to 6 hora.
    then we calculate the time we will spend on getting 6 hora.
    6hora X 3 hrs = 18hrs.

Therefore 297hrs 1stack mcC + 18hrs of 6hora = 315 hrs total to get your 1stack McC while equipped with lvl 90 armors while farming.

If an RFO player spent 8hrs playing per day then,
    315 hrs of farming / 8 hrs per day playing. = 39.37 days to complete 1stack mcC thats almost 40days with 8hours per day playing time.

complete set of armors is equals to 7pcs.
    so 7 parts * 39.37 days per 1stack mcC = 275.29 days / 30days = 9 months to make your +5 armors to +6 set

Mind you, you have to make your own calculations of your set armors from +3 to +4 then +5 before considering my calculation....
    It will make you feel vomit, this is crazy but true...

not too bad for some...
    I don't mind, I have my own equips...

I did my homework to share my two cents on this matter.
    I hope it helps and enlightened some regardless you find this scenario beneficial for your or not.

At the end of the day it depends on what matters to individual players while spending their time playing in RFO.

2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. Sir/maam you forgot to count the MC A and B too..
    and for newbies too you forgot to count MC S

julesmaldito likes this.
  4. I have said it at the latter part of my post "Mind you, you have to make your own calculations of your set armors from +3 to +4 then +5 before considering my calculation.... It will make you feel vomit, this is crazy but true..."

5. hahahaha THIS MEANS SUICIDE

julesmaldito likes this.
  6. suicide! OA hahahhaha

7. this concern is true..tralalalalalala, we can not do anything like that for us..

julesmaldito likes this.
  8. plus external factor!! the disturbing other races..that if u own the VC..raiders are keep hunting you!

Rodel and julesmaldito like this.
  9. Raiders to me is a plus because its pvp but yes you are right, its an additional factor to extend more time to farm 1stacks mcC.
    --- Post updated ---
    My recommendation;

1.) Every spawn of mobs should have at least 5pcs masterchips randomly distributed to the same mobs in an area...

2.) Remove those useless loot

3.) Make the drop rate of hora higher

Everyone from every race diffinitely will

1.) farm, wait and clash with another race just to get those 5pcs of master chips from every batch of spawned mobs

2.) with increased rate of hora drop, this will bring confidence to players to farm and pvp because they can use their strongest equips all the time.

Rodel likes this.
  10. Your recommendation will remove the essence of the game.
    Nine(9) months of farming is nothing if you really put more time in the game. Remember 65 patch? It was so hard to get those +7 armors and weapons with my hectic schedule. And it took me almost a year with just desina farming to trade with LGS, and LGS for those +7 parts.
    If you are busy most of the day, you may try farming other items during your day offs. You may farm Master items and upgrade them, then trade for MC's. You may also try buy and sell - you can buy cheaper items from rush sellers and you can sell those items with a profit to rush buyers. These are some of the trading systems in this server which make the game more interesting, and one of a definition of a real RPG. It's up to you on how to manage your time in real life and in game.
    --- Post updated ---
    Therefore 297hrs 1stack mcC + 18hrs of 6hora = 315 hrs total to get your 1stack McC while equipped with lvl 90 armors while farming.

Seriously? I've been out for almost a month. Is there level 90 armor?

klengky09 likes this.
  11. no 90 armors only requires hora/ jade to equip

12. My recommendation;

1.) Every spawn of mobs should have at least 5pcs masterchips randomly distributed to the same mobs in an area...

2.) Remove those useless loot

3.) Make the drop rate of hora higher

Everyone from every race diffinitely will

1.) farm, wait and clash with another race just to get those 5pcs of master chips every batch of spawned mobs

2.) with increased rate of hora drop, this will bring confidence to players to farm and pvp because they can use their strongest equips all the time.

3.)

I appreciate your point of view in which is not different to mine. This is before I tested out the drop rate myself.
    There were couple of post regarding the drop rate concern that is why i did my own research before posting this.

As you mentioned you have been out for almost a month and dont know the 90 armors?
    because of this, I assume you have not tried farming master chips too because it has not been a month after they made the server updates.

I suggest you try it out yourself and post your review afterwards.
    Thanks

13. TO THOSE PLAYERS WHO ARE VIEWING TO THIS THREAD. AND TO THOSE WHO ARE COMMENTING THIS THREAD.
    JUST DO THIS STEPS.

1. TRY
    2. OBSERVE
    3. THEN LASTLY SHOW YOUR OPINION

DONT BE TOO (SIPSIP) PLAYING SAFE.

julesmaldito likes this.
    • auliasavera12
    • 2 x CB hahaha

• I did not find MC A B C
    • video Link :

14. about the Master Chip Drop ABCS TC = MC A(At Elan) RHS = MC B(At OC/BM) Giant Baba/Hum Baba = MC C(At VC) MC S = (Ores Mining)
    look like no one inform you on MC's

15. Sir master chips ABC has been moved as loots at elan, oc and cauldron maps for specific mobs.
    S on the other hand can still be processed through ore mining.

AuliaSaVera likes this.
  16. as the update released acc has a big impact on less farm since the start compared to cora and bells no one can understand the issue as well as even tho acc has more pop comparing to both race they can still manage to handle wins as they're mostly geared.

julesmaldito likes this.
  17. it will took months for acc's full geared.. especially those +6 grace gloves for hitting. We all know acc's are lack of accuracy unlike those Mages their just going to use AOE

rentao, Rodel and julesmaldito like this.

18. Agree with this.. ACC accu is low. BUT ACC SPEC RANGE IS OP.

still balance :D

Peace mode bro.. you play good at any point <3 salute to this man.

julesmaldito likes this.
  19. whats the connection of spec range in accuracy? you have range but cant hit = useless right. he is pointing the gears to hit. casters can hit dodger even no accuracy because of aoe skills. casters can easily disable specs slow the firing time. specs easy to kill why so afraid on specs.

julesmaldito likes this.
  20. Then why afraid on animus? :D