Planning to Play Again

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Yori, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Well I wont lie I really miss playing RF Online now and I kinda miss playing in this server too.
    So just a quick question regarding the population how many players usually online during CW time or simply the average player nowdays here ? Please tell me cause let's be honest it's no fun playing if there are no people but nevertheles I really want to play again here :)

runningdown and HateYouMore like this.
  2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. Play again Spu BELLS got high pop now , we're still kicking we need more cora now and donate again :)

4. Anyone can help me?

I am able to play my old account just now but I forgot my storage password. I read some advise to recover it via login on cp.rfolympic.com but it seems I forgot the login name and masterpassword since the last time I went online here was 2013.

Can anybody help me how to recover my storage password?

5. if you can login in the game like you mention in your message, how come you cant login in the www.cp.rfo.com? (except your trying to recover other account) this required same user name and pw, and when loging to this site it doesnt require master pw. and about the the storage pw you can view it in account info.

Restrain likes this.
  6. You need username and email to recover your password and sent it to @TRON

7. Yes, I am trying to recover my other account.
    I am trying to recover my other account. I got 2 accounts and I could login in game on both accounts but I forgot the storage password on one account. In cp.rfolympic.com, I cant login using the login name, password and FireGuard. I'm trying to recover using masterpassword but I cant remember it too. Is the game login and password the same on cp.rfolympic.com?

8. with regards to this matter the one that can help you is our admin, send personal message to him your account details.