Question about upgrading ss+6 60 armor

Discussion in 'FAQ & Guides' started by SimorghZal, Sep 28, 2014.

1. I just wondering since i plan to make ss +6 60 armor. Before i make one i want to know a few thing first.

1. How many LGS do i need to make this
    - 1 Piece ss+6 60 favor
    - 1 Piece ss+6 60 grace
    - 1 Piece ss+6 60 darkness
    - 1 Piece ss+6 60 mercy
    - 1 Piece ss+6 60 wisdom

I know that it depends on luck about LGS needed. Just give me an average amount needed.

2. Before try to make one ss +6 60. I am sure that almost everyone will be trying to make many ss +5 60 first. My question is how many ss+5 that you made first before you try to make one ss+6?

Answer is greatly appreciated. Btw since this is case per case basis i need many opinion from different player.

2. bump.No answer?

3. - 1 Piece ss+6 60 favor
    - 1 Piece ss+6 60 grace
    - 1 Piece ss+6 60 darkness
    - 1 Piece ss+6 60 mercy
    - 1 Piece ss+6 60 wisdom
    ANS:i think 1-5 stack (depends with ur luck)

2. Before try to make one ss +6 60. I am sure that almost everyone will be trying to make many ss +5 60 first. My question is how many ss+5 that you made first before you try to make one ss+6?
    ANS:My friend just used 1 pcs ss then 2 failure then success to +6 or it depends what u want make many +5ss or just 1 ss

ANS to all : >.< it totally depends on the luck......or try upgrading with lv1 spec and ups during NO SOD,HOD and 2am PHILIPPINE time thats when i get +6 mercy fr buts and fr +5 set

4. lol waiting for ans. also haha :) Kinda curious here too.

5. There`s no detailed answer to that question if you want a super specific digit. But, the Luck part is what i`m sure of. In means of upgrading, some do the method of making lots of +5. When they reach a certain amount, they then attempt to go +6. There are people who make a lot. I mean a lot of +5 to be sure(more than 10). In making +5, it takes an average of 1 stack (as stated, no specific answer, it may or may not exceed depending on luck). In attempting to go +6, some takes around 10 +5`s before making 1, some takes less. I had a guildmate that used 7 LGS in making a +6 ss grace (Yup, read it right, 7 damn pieces). I had a guildmate also that took 55 pcs of +5 till he got a +6 ss grace.

I hope that helps when it comes to estimation since it seems you are looking for digits. But then again, no matter how long my answer would be or how many examples I give, it will still all end on the word Luck. :bx: