Regarding Advertise the server event!

Discussion in 'Event Discussion' started by mark15, Jun 1, 2012.

1. #1 mark15, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
    http://www.rfolympic.com/showthread.php?t=34876

Sir Sexball

We would love to advertise this kind of event but here in Philippines it's illegal.
    If your shop caught by an level-game facilitator or some one informed them that you are advertising or running a private server any of their games, your shop will be closed down and all your computer units will be confiscated based on my experience.

So i Think this will be critical for those who owned a shop here in Philippines.

Level-up games also giving a reward of cash, for those who will informed them who runs or advertise an illegal private server game under their company.

so just be aware to those who owned a computer shop you don't wanna experience what I've been thru.

here's what i pay just to claim my units 15units:
    1,500php claim per unit 1,500 x of my 15 units = 22,500
    10,000php fine for pirating and running an illegal server.

PS: Sir Sexballs can u change the event instead of advertising?

2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. aw...i didnt think about this one.....good thing i didnt post any here in our place...

4. Aw Realy? I already bought Tarpolin and ready to post in computer shop which cost P300 -_____-

5. wooot!! I wont mind...i will still post....>:D

6. #5 mark15, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
    It's up to you sir, this is only a friendly notice I'm only concern on my co-owner of computer shops.

:cb: just a concern citizen here for my fellow Filipino.

7. Ok I will come up of another idea by monday. So that all printed posters will not be posted and can still be used.

8. Thanks bro. We almost printed out a tarp and put it on my friend's shop.

9. btw what if i printed 10 posters? is it 50 x 10?
    man the shares are killing me >.<

10. wew...i think my tarp isnt just equal to 50 likes and shares...it almost worth 500 php...-___-...i think its a little bit unfair to those hu printed the poster....

11. ok i'll make it 100 likes and 80 shares to be proportionate.

12. wow nice event sir!

13. These took 1 mounth (with free HK post delivery) to arrive in Italy. They are perfect like di original. It works very well. Very good quality.

14. WTF ? ! they will confiscate ?! i was planning on making a tarpaulin about this and post it in my friends net shop. but i still will make one. i will just post it in our gate XDDD