Returning player here. Hows the state of things?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by skull5005, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Hi! I joined back in 2012, ended up donating quite a bit, and left for some reason. I've been feeling quite nostalgic, and since apparently the retail servers can't stay running and when they do, can't hold a playerbase, I decided to check out private servers again. I saw this one was still up and was pretty shocked lol. I want this game to live! Anyways, as I wait for TRON to help me get my password back, was just curious how the server was doing? Are there a decent amount of people? How's the CW now? Thanks!

2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. welcome back! :)

4. this server is really one of a kind, lots of rising force players that are playing from the other private server got astound when they found out that rfolympic are running eight straight long years and still counting for more. players here they come and go like your self, the good thing about rfolympic after a players having a long hibernation from the game when they decided to come back their items are still intact, because the server does not execute rollback/wipeout. currently the server is doing fine, there are some changes from level 65 cap before to level 85 cap today, and new features of level 75 and 85 weapons, armors and shield named master, and the server have a decent number of players. chip war day by day are getting more exciting, once you got online you will see for your self.

5. its good , the server is good. cw is good. everything is fine