SO THIS IS THE WAR START @ 10PM 11/10/2017

Discussion in 'Flames of Hell' started by SuzyMae, Nov 10, 2017.

1. #21 s]H[o, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA try to think also CELESTIAL GUILD MEMBERS ARE ON DONATE AS FAR I CAN REMMBER A GM SHOUT OUT ON CORA THAT " MAD DAMAGE OF CORA " xD , whats more if Other normal PLAYERS ALSO DPS , HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAGAT LOSE HOPE ALREADY? , DONATE ARE NOT PERMANENT SO BE PATIENT LADIES!
    --- Post updated ---
    WHY SOME PLAYERS POST WHEN CORA ON ZERG NOW , WHEN WE CORA ARE LOW WE DIDN'T EVEN POST ANY SINGLE COMPLAIN ON FORUM AND ENJOY THE GAME , ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS " DONATE IS NOT PERMANENT!" SO MOVE~ON :) [ ITS JUST 1 MONTH OF ZERG & MANY COMPLAIN ABOUT CORA's DAMAGE ]
    --- Post updated ---
    --- Post updated ---
    Next time make it a Video please , i can't ATTEND 10pm war :(

2. It's been a long time since I've seen a post where all players are flaming. Oh, well those good old days.

3. There should be no exemptions whether zerg race nor dying race to think acc is dying race but they still ban those people who try neither to be active or not in chip wars since no one want to run for the sake of the empire atleast someone is trying,. And to those who did an insulted mother on me still roaming around so if i talk back i will never get ban to is that what you are pointing here?

To kyrios situation,. The owner told me he is still in ban for he dnt know who to talk since no GM name in the stated ban complaint this should need @TRON attention since the guy is a donor..

To tell you the truth yes i am challenging GMs credibility here..

4. Someone told me that Kyrious is on illegal +7 shield[85] or [75] , even do his a donor he should be not doing it upgrading a bannable item , he should be taking the responsible of his own actions

5. +4 75 ca with no video proof

6. Challenging GMs credibility on banning a player with an illegal item? Are you being serious? if so, you may want to thread carefully. For having an illegal item in-game Donator or Non-Donater should not be an issue. As you stated above. *he is a donor* so there for illegal items on a donor account should be granted?. I suggest you think carefully before saying anything. and as for the insult of mother, the phrase "tang inang" is not an insult to a mother. im sure you are aware of that, it is a form of cursing.

Good day.

Sugartastic likes this.

7. Haha so my quote is being misunderstood now? I am not challengin your postion nor the other in banning that donor as stated on my quote.. i said tron need attention to that as a donor i know how it feel if you donated to this server and never used it a waste of money unlike those who are just supported by others “sponsored”..

But banning others with out over looking to the situation is.. yup tnx but how about seleana? How was the reported scene which insulted mother my ign should i make another report to that person to be ban?

8. No, i did not misunderstand your quote for this is what you said. "To tell you the truth yes i am challenging GMs credibility here"
    i think that's clear as day right?. Yes Donors spend money but they should also suffer the same fate as any other player not following the rules, im sure @TRON is aware of this. and that donor you mentioned is still banned for a reason, and that reason is. There is no one above the rules of this server. Donater or Not.

Solitaire likes this.
  9. Ohhh i.c my bad xD

10. Well, I'm posting this one cause I read it. ^^ Donor or not, respect the rules of the game. Being a donor doesn't mean you get to do everything what you want. Sure you're a donor but you're not playing this game alone.

wew.jpg

11. Only cora and bells can win the war until one month full

12. NO ACCRE CAN DO IT ALSO AS LONG PLENTY OF YOUR RACE MATE WILL FIGHT AND DON'T LOSE HOPE . EVEN IN CORA 6 MONTHS of SOD i keep on PVPing UNTIL till the END of IT xD