Suggestions

Discussion in 'Ideas & Enhancements' started by Rodel, Jul 5, 2018.

1. For being so active on this game. I had observe lots of things on the game.

First the CHIP HP is too high. that it only needs 5 players to defend each chip.
    maybe acc observe it a lot of times. only 5- 8 ppl defending one chip and turns to draw.

next tempo BUGG.. as what youve seen on my screen shot now.
    always recent.

and the lastly. is what we kept on asking. summon update plsssss.

IM AWARE OF ACC CRIES NOW. IM SURE THERE WILL BE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS.

BUT HOPE THIS TEMPO BUGG WILL BE FIXED. @TRON

Attached Files:

aesop123 likes this.
  2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. nice suggestion tho but the chip hp is good for me if you just want it to decrease jst to get easy win that's not the good idea of suggesting hahahaha acc is crying :(

4. we are not crying Donmcgrayver even win or beat us game is no game weep not like you will wanna rage if you beat lol ..^l5

5. what?????

topclass likes this.
  6. LOL..Read and Understand dont ask me what im said asshole..!!^l9

7. this is funny... i really dont understand what you said... can you say it clearly hahahahha
    --- Post updated ---
    i swear you made me laugh HAHAHAHHA
    --- Post updated ---
    i swear
    better changed your name to caveman HAHAHAHHA

topclass likes this.
  8. +1 to this
    Tron go check in once in a while during war. We are lucky if we can muster 15 players and thats together with bell and cora during war.

Acc feels its unnecessary bec their sk is op. A couple acc could par damage with what bell and cora could do.

9. What im pointing here is on ACC side. Im sure every ACC observe it. only 5 coras defending the chip and yet we draw it for several times. even you guys see it too when we DPS your chip. and yet defended by few ACC.

We just need to balance the server game flow.

Few people due to server drowning population.

Chip should be lessen at least 20% or something.

Maybe the chip is getting high HP due to server update. with the new sets of weapon . but for what happened people are leaving the server .. and now the drop rate is getting weird.

this may lead to those players who are still waiting for a change to loosen their hopes for it.
    --- Post updated ---
    hahahah wha
    hahahaha what i mean bro of ACC Cries :D are those keyboard warriors. if you do belong to them,.

well then im sorry. and yet im not affected with those trash talks and bash given by your race. its normal on the game :)
    Lets have fun show us what you got and we will show you our best too.

Dont give us a reason. just play.

AND MOST IM NOT COMPLAINING IM SUGGESTING. Hoping that your comrades will widen their mind and see to it that im doing this for the best of our server.

Im not doing this for my self or for my race . Being an RL of cora for a long term isn't a simple responsibility In ups and down you should light a fire to burn their selves to stand still in-spite of what happened to the server.

Farm rate drop rate still low. but check cauldron you might see me many times. and most those items ive got on farming. Im giving it to the race as race reward for the Chip breaker.

Were here to play. to have fun. Im doing this for all of us. Im sorry if i misuse some word to offend you or any of your comrades but lets hope for a change. FOR THE BETTER OF OUR SERVER

HOPE @TRON WILL HEAR OUR CRIES

10. I only log in for trading.... but no traders anymore in cora so i log out. Hahahah

The chipwar time does not suit my schedule anymore especially that my kids just started their class. So bye bye chipwar for now

Gun and aesop123 like this.

11. ..The fool you read dude, if you study you know what I say. do not disturb my name is more ugly than the dull fool..^l5...
    --- Post updated ---

your request is saggestions, no matter how hard it is, I agree with TRON if you do what you say ..

12. you really hate SK kindly explain to me ?? if you know how the game mechanics you can kill them

13. Dude i already give you a best answer i can give.
    please check your message properly. i might not get dead with your numbers on VC but i might get dead the way you quote T_T

RIP english, time of death since BadOmen shown
    --- Post updated ---
    he hate SK coz. the animus has not been updated hahaha

14. i swear
    HAHAHHA DO NOT DISTURB MY NAME HAHAHAHHA YOU MADE MY DAY MAN HAHAHHAHAHA
    --- Post updated ---
    before you play RFO please study first HAHAHHAHA... i salute who ever understand your english... HAHHAHAHA YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY...... "DONT DISTURB MY NAME" by BADOMEN.... CLASSIC MAN CLASSIC HAHHAHHAHAHA

15. you cant easily say to balance the server dude y'all want to take down acc so bad and you talk about balancing you can't just say it easily you cant control ppl when they're going to play its either cora bells or acc but majority is they're going to play with the zerg one's race. hehe

16. HERE. I GIVE YOU A BIT IDEA. OKAY?
    MAYBE THIS WILL ENLIGHTEN YOUR MIND.

ACC HAS THE MOST NUMBER OF RACE ON THIS SERVER. THEREFORE WERE HERE TO DESTROY ACC CHIP ALWAYS TO GIVE MORE SOD AND NO WIN STREAK TO ACC. IN ORDER FOR THOSE NEWBIE, WONT JOIN TO ACC EMPIRE RACE. AND CHOOSE BETWEEN CORA AND BELLS.

NEXT. WE DONT LET ACC FARM ON ANY FARMING SIGHT. FOR THE REASON ???? DONT LET ACC NEWBIE ACQUIRE NEW ITEMS. SO THAT THEY WILL TRANSFER BETWEEN BELLS AND CORA..

NOW ? ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH MY ANSWER?

17. dude your suggestion is for selfishness maybe you're not enlightened to with my reply tho i said you can't control everyone whoever comes to play in acc even if you'll target it. you can just easily say that go play to cora and bells then. and one thing never seen GM doing event in game tsk

18. before you play RFO please study first HAHAHHAHA... i salute who ever understand your english... HAHHAHAHA YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY
    True im not being one sided here you're right you cant control whatever people choose. if which race they want to play they will choose whatever they want

19. YEAH YOU HAVE A POINT. BUT WHAT WERE DOING NOW IS THE ONLY WAY,

YOU CANT CONTROL US TOO. THATS ALL. IT DEPENDS ON THE PLAYER WHICH RACE IS HE GOING TO PLAY. IF HIS GOING TO PLAY. THEN WE WILL DO THIS TO HIM.

WELL ON THAT CASE. THE ONLY EVENT IVE SEEN NOW IS THE MONTHLY EVENT CB ..

an OLD GM TALKED TOO ME few days ago. HE SAID THAT . GM's nowadays are inactive and lazy. but still i enjoy want to enjoy the game ^^

selfishness what a heavy word ^_^ try to face a mirror and say that word. and think ................ maybe you picture out something .

20. I dont hate sk. I'll make it clear so you can process it better with your brain. With the way it is now its op because of the damage output.
    And sure to balance things out make lvl 85 animus available.

21. even in retail server sk is op you know that.. and beside i know how to play the game no need to learn it ( already processed it in my brain)