Suggestions

Discussion in 'Ideas & Enhancements' started by Rodel, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Ok good for u

2. this guys thinks opposite!!!
    THE POPULATION IS SO DOWN. IMAGINE IF THE CHIP HP WILL BE 25% ONLY THE WAR WILL BE ENDED ARROUND 30MINS OR LESS... IF YOU THINK WELL YOUR 5PEOPLE CAN NOW WIN...
    YOUR MINDSET IS CORA CAN WIN EASILY ^l4 IT APPLIES TO ALL!^l4

3. This thread is made for all and the original point of this thread is at least reduce 20% of HP from its original HP of chip.

lets say 100-20 = 80.

a simple math equation and a simple solution for all cannot comprehend

4. NAILED IT... HAHA ACCRETIA THINKS ITS FOR CORA ONLY HAHAHA COME ON... WHY SO MUCH HATE???? ENJOY THE GAME PEACE..

5. By the way Keyboard warrioirs.!!! come here at VC you guys are so strong on TT. my thread is not a flame section but you made it as flame again.

still waiting for the GM's comment. and hoping that @TRON will give us a message about it.

6. at least 25% life chip tron ^_^ so that the 5 people in acc can dish out large damage at chip and win!

Rodel and chkdsk24 like this.
  7. hahaha

8. ahahahha yeah right,. its acc updated favor right so give it all to them .hahahaha 120% SK

chkdsk24 likes this.
  9. Ohhh myyy ghhaaad what the actual fuck is Gun trying to say. What the fuck is wrong with your grammar ? Brain damage ? Oh well , you made my night interesting. You really should change your name to CaveMan

chkdsk24 likes this.
  10. lols idiotic request coming from idiot person... really loves easy win/easy farm/easy grinding what the,
    thats why your tempo dont increase because you always kill lvl 65 below only,
    and you killed it consecutive times thats why no score for you lols.. ...your boasting your tempo? wew cant even get a half of mine. . ...

11. YES THAT's WHAT HE IS POINTING OUT SELFISHNESS HE JUST WANT TO GET WIN OR EASY WIN BECAUSE HE'S RL play hard and get win lol

12. Sir you really dont understand? it applies to all RACE.. come to think of it ACC has the large population in this server then you still dont want to less the health of the CHIP???? EASY WIN??? EASY WIN in your RACE also if that will happen. In Bellato they have small population they have chance to destroy the chip in less than 2 hours if the health of the chip decreases. Dont tell me you still don't get it? Then you have a problem better to go to the doctor
    --- Post updated ---
    hahaha but at least he made us laugh hahaha
    --- Post updated ---
    and wait...BOASTING??????? or do you mean BOOSTING??? HAHHAHAH same as BadOmen??? now i know why you cant understand HAHAHHAHAHAH

13. EASY GRIND EASY WIN EASY FARM. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS FOR ALL NOT FOR ME.. WHY THIS PEOPLE ARE SO IDIOT. OR THIS IS A SIGN THAT YOU GUYS ARE REALLY SCARED OF CORA RACE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    OMG SO ALL ACC ARE 65 ^____________^ HAHAHAHAHA SO YOU ARE 65?
    GOSH!!!!!!!!! ZEALOT ONLY GETS 180 TEMPO :D BUT MOST OF ACC I KILLED EVEN NEW NAMES ARE RECENT o_O
    AHHAHAHAHA NO WONDER BRO WHY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF THIS POST.
    YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL OR YOU SHOULD GO TO THE DOCTOR.
    CHOOSE BETWEEN THE 2 CHOICES.

IT SUITS YOU.
    --- Post updated ---

WOOOOOAAAAAAAHHH THIS ONE IS REALLY HARD HEADED WHAT A MORON. YOU REALLY DONT GET THE POINT. WHAT KIND MIND ARE YOU???????

WEW THERE'S NO MEDICINE FOR STUPIDITY. WHAT A SHAME.
    --- Post updated ---

WOOOOOAAAAAAAHHH THIS ONE IS REALLY HARD HEADED WHAT A MORON. YOU REALLY DONT GET THE POINT. WHAT KIND MIND ARE YOU???????

WEW THERE'S NO MEDICINE FOR STUPIDITY. WHAT A SHAME.

14. haiz imba brain BOASTING means = "proud of/ pag mayabang/ pang hambog heeeeee imba.....
    BOOSTING = is different meaning, and i ddnt say boosting lols, heeeeeeee have MERCY in heaven :D

15. WOOOOOAAAAAAAHHH THIS ONE IS REALLY HARD HEADED WHAT A MORON. YOU REALLY DONT GET THE POINT. WHAT KIND MIND ARE YOU???????

WEW THERE'S NO MEDI
    SO YOUR GOING TO SAY YOUR BOASTING YOUR OWN TEMPO???? OMG...!!!! WHAT KIND OF REASON YOU'VE BEEN GIVING??
    THINK ... IM ON TEMPO BUGG.. THEN NOW IM BEING PROUD OF LOW TEMPO ???? WEW.

WWW.REASON.COM/xBertod.bobomode.co.cc

OHH COM'N YOUR REASON DOESN'T SUITS YOUR CONSTRUCTION. WHAT KIND OF BRAIN DO YOU HAVE? OWH MAYBE YOU DONT HAVE BRAIN

CHANGE YOUR NAME INTO BRAINLESS. xBertod doesnt suits your quality of thinking. tsk tsk tsk.
    SIGH WHAT A SHAME.

16. and wait...BOASTING??????? or do you mean BOOSTING??? HAHHAHAH same as BadOmen???
    because you use it in a wrong sentence where did you graduate???? in badomen prep school? HAHHAHAHHAHA
    --- Post updated ---
    and still what kind of a brain do you have? dont you even understand " IT APPLIES TO ALL"? are you cora???? is this a CORA server?? as far as i know your race has the big numbers here in this server. MY GOD your hopeless
    --- Post updated ---
    and last but not the least i am more handsome than you HAHAHAHAHHA

17. there's no cure of crying in forum even in game too dude you can't even construct proper english by using your and you're tell me who's the moron and y'all kept on flaming badomen's grammar means you're a grammar nazi lol stupidity applies to you i didn't see it coming. "it applies to all" no you just want it for your race cause you're having a bad time wkwkwkwkwk
    --- Post updated ---
    google please here's the link boasting - Recherche Google
    --- Post updated ---
    i
    ignore rodel he don't know how to use google.

18. BOOSTING AND BOASTING ARE WAY FAR DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER. BUT THE SENTENCE CONSTRUCTION HE HAVE DONE IS FAR FROM THE POINT HE WANT TO SAY.

SIGH. DO YOU REALLY GO TO SCHOOL??????
    tsk

HEY KEYBOARD WARRIORS.. SHOW YOUR STRENGTH ON GAME NOT JUST HERE. IS THIS A SIGN OF COWARDLY? OR JUST SCARED OF US?
    --- Post updated ---
    This post became senseless because of those who comment with no common sense.
    sigh this post is intended for everyone not for just one..
    what do you think? i just request to lessen 1 chip ?? common sense guys i suggest it for all of us. not just for my own sake.
    Gosh what kind of mind are you having? why making it as negative. HATERS + keyboard warriors are no sense.

stay on the thread discussion not making your own comments if you do. then make your own thread. A FOOL IS ALWAYS BEEN A FOOL.
    and MOST I SEE THOSE PEOPLE ON ACC SIDE.
    Pity to you guys

chkdsk24 likes this.
  19. Regarding tempo , I think the duration to earn temp again of the certain character is 24 hours.For my Observation only ^_^

20. t
    TRUE.. BUT WHY EVEN ITS ALREADY 1 WEEK? WHY STILL RECENT ?
    PLEASE FIX @TRON MY TEMPO WAS BUGG ALWAYS RECENT EVEN NEW NAMES