The Bitterness of the Boss

Discussion in 'Flames of Hell' started by bongz42000, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Good day Olympians. shout out to all Cora out there who always join the war and keeping the server alive. i just left my account to a friend so that mining continues and there he comes, like a hound dog crying all the time, barking to my face. first of all i did not TT on you, you want us to ignore your act of ignorance? this issue started when you said we wont NUKE last 10pm CW (Ph Time) January 25, 2018, because ACC want to win. your former Consul [M]oskov is asking for 1 NUKE and you declined his request but at the end you drop a NUKE? What the hell are you thinking? you wont give NUKE to your Consul just because ACC dont want you to NUKE but you still drop one? are you insane to let us ignore it? and now you're barking on me? bullying me with your current stats (referring to Character status and wealth) for how many years you've spent building it? i may be a new player for you but the fact is i played this server since 2013 i just came back because i missed RFO. one thing i can say to you GB, the bully one will not rise. :D in addition i saw you one on one against the former support team xShirayukix with your CB Aura. i commend xShirayukix for that fight.

Attached Files:

ncgj33 likes this.
  2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. It's been a long time since I've seen someone flaming in forum. Good old days.

Nathan70 likes this.
  4. still no response from the person whos being flamed in this thread, I can't wait anymore what would be his reaction to this.

5. Did someone mention this to him in game still waiting for more flames in this thread :D

6. He read it already. and i think He was ashamed to what he did. hahahaha.

LaCervezaFina likes this.
  7. I'm with GB . sorry i know u both folks (most toxic people at cora HAHAHAHAHA :p). GB won't say those things if u didn't do anything wrong (or at least scolded him using the right terms). god forbid, you even trashtalk your council . Nonetheless, I'd still want to hear GB's side.