Tron

Discussion in 'Flames of Hell' started by kirkiki, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Is this the one who said "he will ban cora if we hit acc? hmmm..

2. Ban them all plsss...
    --- Post updated ---
    accept it...one of the reason why players leave the server is that GM's feels they are God! im playing at that time when most of the cora players disconnected 2 times, i myself suffered also. You are there as a public servant not to manipulate the game itself...well, ban them all if you want.
    --- Post updated ---
    GM Knives lodi.!

sakuna likes this.
  3. Hahahaha popcorn popcorn. Just donate and play and enjoy be friendly and give items like what i do to have friends not enemy

4. You always have a choice "GO LEAVE" if you think you're better than GM's APPLY AS GM.

You think I'm blind not seeing how players are violating the rules? And one more thing, keep your illegal items :) Make sure we dont find out any of those :)

We are done being considerate and now you'll see our wrath :)

@seanixx oh come on, don't be so stupid. Take a video next time then send it to @TRON. Do you wanna know why GM's are now so strict? Because of STUPID PLAYERS WHO CANT SIMPLY FOLLOW A SIMPLE RULE.

5. But some of them they use there other account (even 66lvl character) and not going to online, some of them they will run after election done no login no play just destroying line up of councils.

6. Omg im gonna hide mine hahaha

7. Yes. That'll be their last time to run

8. Affected @Snoop Dog...LOL.!
    --- Post updated ---
    GM Ace still the best for me...Just saying! GTH! >> Great Things Happen on GM Ace...thumbs up to this GM.

9. Sir tron.. how is the process for donation?
    Can you please pm me.

10. One of the reason why i left. and the one your pointing is the one.
    --- Post updated ---
    katawa ko sa iya grammar nya grabe sya mangurhe nimo hahahahaha iya comment kai grabe ka none sense lol.
    --- Post updated ---

Yeah bro you're right everything needs brain.

But the way you quote something. It's like that you are not using your brain. try to seek those words and sentence construction you've done. seems like you undergo on brain damage.

I read everything you quoted on this post. But sad to say your comments are nonsense here. not the post which @kirkiki @Paulets posted.

LOL. you made me back here on forum :D hahahah such a piece of trash who were acting wise on game.

If you want to try your ability. try me I will give you time.

just make a post when and where. and if i read it. i give you time to duel.

lets do normal player account :) bring the best item you can. i will bet my 100 credit for you. if you can defeat me.
    --- Post updated ---

Yeah bro you're right everything needs brain.

But the way you quote something. It's like that you are not using your brain. try to seek those words and sentence construction you've done. seems like you undergo on brain damage.

I read everything you quoted on this post. But sad to say your comments are nonsense here. not the post which @kirkiki @Paulets posted.

LOL. you made me back here on forum :D hahahah such a piece of trash who were acting wise on game.

If you want to try your ability. try me I will give you t

I give items too. to those who really needs.

But you know paul you can give more :D hahaha just beep me ;D Im waiting you paker hahahaha