uhh wtf?

Discussion in 'Flames of Hell' started by Vivere, Aug 9, 2018.

1. #1 Vivere, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    ok so guys ill open up something(s) about the server, i dont care if all of you guys flame me to death cus im gonna hibernate for so long idk if ill come back lol. So after the 8 PM war we acc just meh, just chilling in hq cus we know its SOD, then when SOD came someone shouted in all chat that "want pvp? tp dagan" thennnnn some of us TPed just to find out that lol HAHAHAHHA BCC and CCC doing 3D together like a sweet couple, like seriously guys you want pvp outside cw? then ally everywhere? VC, Elan, idk all maps. and now even 3D? hahaha its all going retard now. good luck guys me and my friends decided to hibernate for a long time, my bestfriend might use my account, we'll just stay in touch here in formus lol. good luck to this sever. this ally thing is getting out of hand like damn hahaha

seya around, was fun playing again for few months :D

-MementoVivere / NetViralMC, signing off ^_^

(go flame me to death hahahahha)
    (this is not a crying post, this post is share ko lang hahaha)

bombzweapon, Skarmory and klengky09 like this.
  2. RFOlympic INFO

RFOlympic INFO RFOlympic INFO

3. hey ask your RL they're the one who is declining the ally because of pride.

Rodel likes this.
  4. its fine to have ally on Chip war but in all maps like sweet lovers neeeehhhh thats a different story lol

rentao and bombzweapon like this.
  5. the point is that, why still ally outside cw, and even ally doing PB? all maps ally lol its retarded

6. yes im also dissapointed with this! plus 1 bells i didnt kill him because id let him farm, while i know we can because we are 1 party, he is waving, so to cut the story short just few min when i farm alone he killed me..haha because i lure too many giant baba..cant fight like a man..he need to fool people around to win, then begging not to be killed when alone,, what a tactic hahaha! coward!
    --- Post updated ---
    even in doing raid and hunting Jade still ally!

7. Acc + Bells vs Cora next week...we'll see how GOOD Don is., we'll see how far he can go with his mouth...just saying, no hate...

rentao, Rodel and bombzweapon like this.
  8. i hope they stop overkilling lowbies! 2 kills is enough they alread got what they want, just let lowbie breath sir because we need population in this server! all u know is raiding look in a bigger scale, for server sake!
    --- Post updated ---
    this ally thing get this server boring! its ok to have ally in CW but outside CW you guys enjoying? i mean really bells and cora? no more challenge on your part? didnt you find boring PVP few only ACC? didnt u ask ur selves what a cowrd player are u? common ask ur selves? then ask if that thing helped the server interesting to play? another thing sir probably because of this result we called boring to your part u guys starting to destroy towers in ACC CM port? why sir because you are so giggle to attack bells? but you cannot because of the ally thing and you got bored? because u cannot find ACC? same to 1 bels attacking tower y sir because u canot attck cora instead u attack CM ACC tower?

9. if i remember correctly there were one cora and one bell destroyed 3 CM port tower? correct me if im wrong, their ign is SUPERPunch and Phantomlord? or don? and destroying tower is bannable if im right?

rentao likes this.
  10. that's how things work and don is confident because when it comes to pvp outside cm port he'll just call bells and rekt acc easy as that. Pride is the only thing we're working on here no other than.

11. Hahahaha hey bro. your race representatives want 2vs1 then now why complaining?
    tsk tsk. You really know nothing about what they are doing. why you race kept on being 2 vs 1.
    And most your race is the zerging race. Aren't you happy by that? More enemy more tempo?
    --- Post updated ---
    Just saying no hate? hahaha but predicting ? hahahaha
    How i handle it? uhmmmm.. hmmm lemme think.
    MAYBE IT WOULD BE LIKE THIS. GO ENJOY WHAT EVER YOU WANT. HAHAHAHAH WE DONT HAVE ALLIANCE NOW SO NO MORE RULES OF WHAT YOU WANT. XD
    That would be my command if that happened hahahahahahaha
    --- Post updated ---
    By the way seems like you were not around everynight when we were pvping bells everynight . they knew it.
    --- Post updated ---
    Owh the one who kept on saying no to allie. commenting likethis? hahah what a shame. xD
    --- Post updated ---
    Owh the one who kept on saying no to allie. commenting likethis? hahah what a shame. xD
    --- Post updated ---
    For THE RECORD. I DONT CARE HOW MANY TOWERS IM GOING TO DESTROYED ON CRAG MINE . AS LONG AS ITS NOT ON SETTLEMENT ITS OKAY.

Attached Files:

12. meh who cares, the fact that even ally outside CW is still there lol, yes i know we always decline ally. we have no problem in 2v1 in cw but the issue is ally everywhere lol 3D ally? then when you are getting pawned in Elan or vc, some 1 party bells TP instantly lol. good luck in killing each other xD, minus 5 players lol

yep i sometimes see you pvp in vc, thats when there is no accre around lol and thats around 11 pm to 12 AM
    --- Post updated ---
    so destroying tower is now legallll wowwww magic

13. YES WE DO ALWAYS PVP. WHY IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG?
    NOW QUESTION IS IT ONLY GM CAN DO A PB TEAM UP? LIKE AT ETHER PLAT?
    AND WHO ARE YOU TO SAY NOT TO DO IT? IF WE WILL GOING TO KILL THE BOSS WITH 2 RACE?
    AND PLEASE READ. ABOUT DESTROYING TOWERS RULE.

14. Back in the old days we call it "DICK HOLDING"

rentao likes this.