donation issues

badhabit66

Jun 24, 2013
donated last july 5.. up to now i didnt receive any credits... i donated in the past and i dont have any probs with it.. it usually takes about 6 to 8 hours for TRON to process my donation.. but now.. its almost 2 days..

jayblanko

Apr 4, 2013
There was an announcement about donations. They made some changes about new contact details. hope u read it.

if u did then just be patient.,

laveaheart

May 13, 2013
sydney, australia
same problem here, i donated few hours ago and i received this message from tron, which honestly i dont entirely get the meaning of this? "you send donation to old PayPal account, we don't receive your donation, create dispute in paypal."
well, i donated on that same paypal account last week... and it already reflected on my paypal account that i've already sent the payment... im just confused about it as to why he didn't receive it. i followed specifically on how to donate properly and this is the 1st time i've experienced it when i donated again... :bb:

Last edited:

jayblanko

Apr 4, 2013
too bad, you have donated to their old account. :( should've read the previous announcement about donation. i hope you will get your money back.

bogcess

Aug 24, 2012
Philippines
DEEEJY! i don't read forums, or rather log on to it often... :bj:
I suggest you start visiting the forum more often now to get updates for recent changes, new events, etc.

or simply comment on other threads. You'll find interesting reads here once in a while. :)

ethwyrth

Feb 24, 2013
Mars
"you send donation to old PayPal account, we don't receive your donation, create dispute in paypal."
Probably admin TRON wants you to contact paypal if you may redeem your mis-sent donation or to transfer it to the new receiver's contact.