Donation Issues

Reminsce

Sep 18, 2010
Anyone here had delays regarding donation? I donated yesterday.. it's been 25hours passed, uhhmm Im just wondering if it'll take more time like what is posted unto the Donation page..

thanks and more power

dejavuismark

May 29, 2010
hmm depends on what you used for donation. cause from what i've experienced. the fastest is paypal

Vandesdelca

May 29, 2010
Australia
Try posting in this thread too:

http://www.rfolympic.com/showthread.php?t=6775

The GMs can follow up for you if you still haven't received your credit after another day or so. Just remember that TRON may not process some donations if paypal is acting up or hasn't transferred the money across. Sometimes he might just not be on for a day or so because of internet problems or RL issues.

If he could post on the website if he is planning a vacation etc it would be appreciated by heaps of people though I think.

Reminsce

Sep 18, 2010
Uhhmm by Posting a new thread doesn't means I cant wait.. it's just I really need the credits to play :)

Uhhmm bout the paypal transfer, I guess it's already on his account..

vinsanti

May 17, 2010
yo reminsce u got ur credits already?? just we have the same case now.. im on my 30-31hrs of waitng for my credits .. i did all like pmed si tron..but nothing happen.. maybe we just have to wait ^_^