FALLEN LEADER comment section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buriza

Jun 16, 2020
This new event seems to be MORE disadvantage to cora. Cora race now is on 2 vs 1 situation even on all EVENTS BELLATO an ACC teaming up always. HOW COME THE GM COME UP TO HIS MIND ABOUT THIS EVENT.
Comment
your ideas here guys.

Reactions: Britz

Britz

Aug 11, 2014
Philippines
Well... There is nothing we can do about, For me I'm contented of what's happening right now and enjoying the situation, 2 vs 1 every cw, always SOD 3, not a problem, that's a fact and reality ^_^

but @Buriza is right. ^_^

IS7

May 18, 2020
Pick a lvl 54 mau driver as the 'weak' target rofl. he just poops out another goliath when its low hp.
They didnt think it through again

Annihilation

May 13, 2020
True point IS7! The administrators could have just picked someone below lvl 50 per race and let the odds play off. PVP events is too futile for a naive server who just hit its 1 month online.

IS7

May 18, 2020
And then spawn a Dagnue, wich he killed and only bells can take the loots... what the hell is going on ?

• Haha
Reactions: Britz

neil_francis

Dec 29, 2013
Heck, I was there but I wasn't able to loot cause I was alt tab. Didn't expect for the GM to kill it off. Wasn't able to loot anything. T_T

Rudiger

Apr 13, 2010
Few issues with the event, Bells won which im fine with the had a MAU as leader no way in hell we could kill that anyway, but main issue came AFTER the event, GM spawned a Dagnue for the "races" but prodriver had DPS when gm killed it, so only bells got to loot, they get event rewards AND a PB no 1 can kill, cant even kill Dagon!

Overlord214

Jun 17, 2020
Hi, I attend the the fallen event but I'm not included to the list of winner
my ign is Overlord. I have witnesses that i attended the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.