Fallen Leader event: The evaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.

IS7

May 18, 2020
Another event where the rules have changed.
Races could pick high level leaders, wich shouldnt have been allowed in the first place!

So stick to ur event, dont let people influence you GM...

But the worst part is to spawn a Dagnue for bells to loot and then just go away and be fine with that.

GM fr0st, you did a bad job today...

ingodwetrust

May 7, 2015
Ibaraki Japan
LOL bells are always on macho 3 meaning unlimited mining + spawning Dagnue for them and they can do elan PBs now!
item gaps are getting higher the server balance is fck up now !
can you do race events instead? so all races can have the winning rewards each??

Sugartastic

Olympic GameMasters
May 12, 2010
1st: Bellato race never had macho 3 buffs. Check statistics before assuming.

2nd: GM Frost made mistake spawning dagnue which no one asked for. But he will spawn 1 for accretia and cora as well, to even the odds.

3rd: item gaps? Have you seen prizes that give 55 weapons 55 armors as prizes.? Only once and cora won that prize. What ever items you say that create that so called imbalance is because the other races know to get those items by grinding farming etc.

And that's a fact.
You might want to read threads or research on how to get said items that create your imaginary imbalance statement.

Reactions: Chre-Lan

Buriza

Jun 16, 2020
@Sugartastic good day i just wanna CLEAR EVERYTHING. You are a GM? i only joined CW twice i saw you on GAME. In EVERY SERVER puting TOWERS inside the CHIP is ILEGAL offense. and i saw its a council named Zyphes and you were in FRONT of it. Why you are not doing any action of this? Is it because you play bells? I HATE PLAYING GM. sorry to say you dont gain my respect. its a SIGN of bias. who are we going to call? @TheFrost or @TRON sorry if its out of topic. im just shock he is a GM

Rudiger

Apr 13, 2010
Also "cutecankill" Acc werre first way before bells to kill all of elan PB other than Dagon etc, facts straight please~ not even worth killing elan PB anyway hence we stopped doing them

Reactions: Chre-Lan

Annihilation

May 13, 2020
CuteCanKill stop spitting nonsense. Just accept the fact that your beloved cora race doesn't know the art of grinding. We've worked so hard and you come here blurting it being unbalanced. How about you assess your race as a whole again? You guys love to trashtalk during cws. All talk no action. So you want Tron or Frosti to tip the scales to balance the server served in a silver platter? Privilege check.

Buriza

Jun 16, 2020
You are the RL of BCC right? Why catching nonesense comment why not catching the .positive one like having a race event. Are you that idiot to think negative always against your OPPONENTS?

ingodwetrust

May 7, 2015
Ibaraki Japan
CuteCanKill stop spitting nonsense. Just accept the fact that your beloved cora race doesn't know the art of grinding. We've worked so hard and you come here blurting it being unbalanced. How about you assess your race as a whole again? You guys love to trashtalk during cws. All talk no action. So you want Tron or Frosti to tip the scales to balance the server served in a silver platter? Privilege check.
you dare say privilege check to me? when you guys are LOVE TEAM on all maps all events all CWs! WTF! you really are abnormal like i PMed you using 0z account lmao! i dont feel like talking to you anymore! begone thot or should i say *abnormal!

ingodwetrust

May 7, 2015
Ibaraki Japan
im suggesting an each race event here so every race has a player that will receive a reward!
we dont feel like participating an event that changes rules or getting teamed up by Love Teams acc and bells!

s]H[o

Sep 26, 2015
1st: Bellato race never had macho 3 buffs. Check statistics before assuming.

2nd: GM Frost made mistake spawning dagnue which no one asked for. But he will spawn 1 for accretia and cora as well, to even the odds.

3rd: item gaps? Have you seen prizes that give 55 weapons 55 armors as prizes.? Only once and cora won that prize. What ever items you say that create that so called imbalance is because the other races know to get those items by grinding farming etc.

And that's a fact.
You might want to read threads or research on how to get said items that create your imaginary imbalance statement.

Really??? BALANCE! we're farming though and the fact that both your race and accre are on team up, try to think also and even you are a moderator you just ignore someone putting a TOWER inside the CCC CHIP @,@ wtf where are the rules??? 55 wep. & armor won by cora??? weeee bells win that one, even you say bellato won't take a MACHO 3 lol try to think also to balance it by not teaming up w/ other race don't tell me you will also said that accre got a low pop. wtf, and kindly tell @TRON to lower the NETT ammo of MAU's i think that i ain't not a balance one

s]H[o

Sep 26, 2015
Also "cutecankill" Acc werre first way before bells to kill all of elan PB other than Dagon etc, facts straight please~ not even worth killing elan PB anyway hence we stopped doing them
GROW SOME BALLS IDIOT!, TEAMING UP w/ HIGH POP AND BECOMING A PET RACE??? WTF GROW SOME BALLS IDIOT TRY TO BALANCE AND NOT BEING A PET TO OTHER RACE TSSSSK

s]H[o

Sep 26, 2015
LOL bells are always on macho 3 meaning unlimited mining + spawning Dagnue for them and they can do elan PBs now!
item gaps are getting higher the server balance is fck up now !
can you do race events instead? so all races can have the winning rewards each??

All i can see it his suggesting to give other race a EVENT because of LOSING RACE DAHHH @Annihilation & @Rudiger can u see that ?? hahahaha its a suggestion not crying hahahahaha so pathetic MONEY PLAYING IDIOTs!

s]H[o

Sep 26, 2015
OK I f*cking Challenge you to not ally w/ accre since you already have a GOOD pop. and maybe bring back the certain rules of CW like if cora gets SOD 3 change the target to other race, stop BEING A BFF ever since 2015 w/ accre @Sugartastic, i fcking challenge you to stop that ALLY since you got the HIGH Pop. already

Sugartastic

Olympic GameMasters
May 12, 2010
@s]H[o i thought you spoke more intellectually than rodel. But apparently you both are the same.

You won the beacon event with 1 pc intense 55 armor. So do not spit nonsense where nonsense shouldn't be.

Did i disagree with holding separate events per race? No right?. My sentiments were placed on the last event held.

I did not see the tower inside ccc ship. If i did I would have taken action. And the fact remains I'm not a GM in-game, just in the forum.

So if two races are allied? It's part of the game. Are you people so petty that even an alliance is worth bitching about as reason of imbalance.

If you and acc are allied you wouldn't talk like this. Maybe if you guys spoke better or acted better. One of the races would've allied with you.

But no.

Rodel wanted exp on animus last hit
Now you want mau net to be nerfed.
You want the entire rf online system altered
To your liking. Think about it. Please.

s]H[o

Sep 26, 2015
@s]H[o i thought you spoke more intellectually than rodel. But apparently you both are the same.

You won the beacon event with 1 pc intense 55 armor. So do not spit nonsense where nonsense shouldn't be.

Did i disagree with holding separate events per race? No right?. My sentiments were placed on the last event held.

I did not see the tower inside ccc ship. If i did I would have taken action. And the fact remains I'm not a GM in-game, just in the forum.

So if two races are allied? It's part of the game. Are you people so petty that even an alliance is worth bitching about as reason of imbalance.

If you and acc are allied you wouldn't talk like this. Maybe if you guys spoke better or acted better. One of the races would've allied with you.

But no.

Really? wtf you did not see hahahahahaha too many HOLES when it come to you Sugar no need to make it big, i only fcking DARE you to STOP the ALLY during CW is that hard???? hahahahhahaha NET NERFED I only say to LOWER it as far i can see i think a MAU can carry 10+ NETT

Buriza

Jun 16, 2020

But no.

Pointing name is not a Good example of a GM. Seems like you have a grudge on a players of CORA. not a GOOD HEALTH OF A SERVER. thats why i hate playing GM

Status
Not open for further replies.