[Incentives Event] Post your proofs here.

i[AcePlayer]

Olympic GameMasters
Aug 28, 2014
Cagayan De Oro, Philippines.
Hello, as you can see I am hosting an event. Please do make sure that once your name is announce as winner please do make sure to provide a CLEAR SCREENSHOT together with your character specifically. You must be online the time you take a screenshot. If someone posted a screenshot claiming that it is their Character I WILL PERMANENTLY BAN YOU.

Main Thread : [EVENT] Players Incentives.

Reactions: jro8 and TRXTER

Donex

Feb 7, 2018
Main Thread : [EVENT] Players Incentives.[/QUOTE]
--- Post updated ---
Hello, as you can see I am hosting an event. Please do make sure that once your name is announce as winner please do make sure to provide a CLEAR SCREENSHOT together with your character specifically. You must be online the time you take a screenshot. If someone posted a screenshot claiming that it is their Character I WILL PERMANENTLY BAN YOU.

Donex

Feb 7, 2018

Donex

Feb 7, 2018

onetneck

Mar 28, 2014

here is my screen shoot sir

Attachments

Donex

Feb 7, 2018

IGN>>1478803613
RACE>>ACCRE