"Kiss my ash" is bannable now huh? Please explain this GM who ban me.

Siddhartha

Apr 8, 2018
Philippines

Can a GM take a look at this? How is this a insulting mother? Please explain why I was banned and been accused of Insulting Mother. I was really talking to my self at that time. See the distance between this Volt and me. Jeez -________-"

Last edited:

Olivera18

Mar 1, 2015
hahaha sid i thought you said its ok? you still have life unlike the others sad life? xD

Percuteur

Olympic GameMasters
Dec 18, 2012
Land of the Red Sand
We were joking around. We laughed after that. I know he's a GM. He's a friend also. Ask him if you want
Joke or Not, still it's not allowed, as much as possible We GM's avoid banning Players, that is why We keep on reminding everyone to read all the Rules and comply with it. If you got caught or reported the next thing gonna happen is you getting ban, the banning period is correspond to the gravity of the offense you've done.

Reactions: Gun

Siddhartha

Apr 8, 2018
Philippines
Joke or Not, still it's not allowed, as much as possible We GM's avoid banning Players, that is why We keep on reminding everyone to read all the Rules and comply with it. If you got caught or reported the next thing gonna happen is you getting ban, the banning period is correspond to the gravity of the offense you've done.

Should you have atleast given me a warning? -___-
--- Post updated ---

What about Bertod huh? He did the same thing as me. He even used race chat. Its his 2nd offense. Why is he unbanned? What about me? Please explain that.

Percuteur

Olympic GameMasters
Dec 18, 2012
Land of the Red Sand
Should you have atleast given me a warning? -___-
--- Post updated ---

What about Bertod huh? He did the same thing as me. He even used race chat. Its his 2nd offense. Why is he unbanned? What about me? Please explain that.
Repeatedly reminding everyone to read all the existing RULES in the Server, for you to avoid this kind of situation is enough already.

Im not the GM who banned him, so I have nothing to explain about his case.

D'AviatoR

Oct 7, 2017
Land of the Brave
im just wondering why you people keep on using that phrase, knowing its forbidden to use. is there something special about it, does it make you feel more better if you used that phrase to someone else. if you are mad or hate someone there is a lot of phrases that can be used without getting you into trouble.

Last edited: