FREE CREDITS EVENT [Olympic] Golden Age Raffle Event

Greetings Olympians!

Since we are days away from opening RF OLYMPIC REBORN [GOLDEN AGE] the staff have decided to host a RAFFLE DRAW EVENT.
First of all, I would like to thank everyone for patronizing RF OLYMPIC through out the years. Now that we are now in our GOLDEN ERA we will welcome our new players by hosting this event.

Event Requirements:
1. You must have a Facebook account
2. Make sure to set your post to public once you shared the PROMOTIONAL BANNER
3. Make sure your account has at least 500-1k friends
4. Make sure to join our facebook RF OLYMPIC GROUP: RF Olympic (Golden Age) 2.2.3.2 (Request a membership in order to join)

The image to be used will be posted on the group and every details about the OLYMPIC GOLDEN AGE.

YOU MUST ALL FOLLOW THE EVENT REQUIREMENTS IN ORDER TO AVOID DISQUALIFICATIONS OF YOUR ENTRIES!

If any of you fails to comply any of these requirements even if your name were chosen your entry will not count.

Mechanics:
1. All you have to do is to share the image
2. Comment numbers from 1-1000 along with that mention 7 of your friends who are playing any RF ONLINE SERVERS.
3. Share the image & make sure your post is in public.
4. Make sure you have your "MESSAGE" button enabled on your facebook account because there are instances that some Facebook accounts are too private.

The winners will be chosen via Random.org. As soon as the winners were chosen we will MESSAGE YOU IN YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. To notify you that you won the event. Upon choosing the winner we will be recording it so you don't have to worry and each of those winners who win will have their video's posted that they got selected here in Forum.

There will be 10 winners of 40 credits.

We will be updating this post and start the event within this week so please do stay updated so that once we have this event started you can right away join the event.

BEFORE YOU CAN PARTICIPATE ON THE EVEN YOU MUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER OF THE GROUP FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT YOUR ENTRY/NUMBER.

Until then, Good day!

Last edited:

Comments

i[AcePlayer]

Olympic GameMasters
Aug 28, 2014
THE EVEN HAS JUST STARTED!

IN ORDER TO JOIN THE EVENT PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO JOIN:

10 WINNERS WILL WIN 40 CREDITS!

GOOD LUCK!

i[AcePlayer]

Olympic GameMasters
Aug 28, 2014
BEFORE YOU CAN PARTICIPATE ON THE EVENT YOU MUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER OF THE GROUP FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT YOUR ENTRY/NUMBER.

Last edited:

i[AcePlayer]

Olympic GameMasters
Aug 28, 2014
As of July 18, 2019. Yes this event is still on going. We can see that a lot of players have now been starting to play so we are giving them the chance to be part of the raffle.

Reactions: angelxiah

i[AcePlayer]

Olympic GameMasters
Aug 28, 2014
Last submission of entries: July 27, 2019 12NN + 8 GMT

Announcement of winners will be on July 28, 2019.

i[AcePlayer]

Olympic GameMasters
Aug 28, 2014
Submission of entries is now officially close. We will announce the winners tomorrow.