Regarding Advertise the server event!

mark15

Mar 11, 2011
Pilipinas - MANILA AREA
http://www.rfolympic.com/showthread.php?t=34876

Sir Sexball

We would love to advertise this kind of event but here in Philippines it's illegal.
If your shop caught by an level-game facilitator or some one informed them that you are advertising or running a private server any of their games, your shop will be closed down and all your computer units will be confiscated based on my experience.

So i Think this will be critical for those who owned a shop here in Philippines.

Level-up games also giving a reward of cash, for those who will informed them who runs or advertise an illegal private server game under their company.

so just be aware to those who owned a computer shop you don't wanna experience what I've been thru.

here's what i pay just to claim my units 15units:
1,500php claim per unit 1,500 x of my 15 units = 22,500
10,000php fine for pirating and running an illegal server.

PS: Sir Sexballs can u change the event instead of advertising?

Last edited:

KEanseantrEL

Banned
Jan 8, 2011
wew...i think my tarp isnt just equal to 50 likes and shares...it almost worth 500 php...-___-...i think its a little bit unfair to those hu printed the poster....

Archibald

Jul 4, 2012
http://www.rfolympic.com/showthread.php?t=34876

Sir Sexball

We would love to advertise this kind of event but here in Philippines it's illegal.
If your shop caught ps3 accessories by an level-game facilitator or some one informed them that you are advertising or running a private server any of their games, your shop will ps3 controllers be closed down and all your computer units will be confiscated based on my experience.

So i Think this will be critical for those who owned a shop here in Philippines.

Level-up games also giving a reward of cash, for those who will informed them who runs or advertise an illegal private server game under PS3 Move their company.

so just be aware to those who owned a computer shop you don't wanna experience what I've been thru.

here's what i pay just to claim my units 15units:
1,500php claim per unit 1,500 x of my 15 units = 22,500
10,000php fine for pirating and running an illegal server.

PS: Sir Sexballs can u change the event instead of advertising?

These took 1 mounth (with free HK post delivery) to arrive in Italy. They are perfect like di original. It works very well. Very good quality.

WhippedCream

Jul 2, 2012
Hell
WTF ? ! they will confiscate ?! i was planning on making a tarpaulin about this and post it in my friends net shop. but i still will make one. i will just post it in our gate XDDD