RL bullying newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

belatan1121

May 26, 2015
around 11:40 PH time,
Race Leader WagLangAko Defense Team of Bellato bully us by chatting bad words and the most of all he created a party with 7members lvl 55+ all and said RG to portal, then he signal us to TP in OC after that he's making fun of us lurking around and laugh at us, and after that he chatted us bad words like "gay" "suck my dick everybody" any GM or Admin can solve this kind of manners?? he's a defense team of bellato race he should be the role model to us as bellato. any GM should make a move to this bad manner RL. SIGH frown emoticon im hoping that GM or Admin will take an action to this WagLangAko's doing. this are the url of the photos of my print screen "http://share.pho.to/9RJDE"

jahrakal88

May 8, 2011
The Shire, Middle Earth

If you have a screenies when he said "Gay" on you guys, you can file a case and make him banned. But his actions towards the bellato lowbies are not nice. Saying such thing on race chat is kinda abusive. I hope GM's will take actions on this. Goodluck man.

Dickhead councils on sight.

belatan1121

May 26, 2015
i didnt catch that one.. but i have these screen shot, proves that he's not a good leader to the bellato race and abusing being a Race Leader. thanks for the reply man. i hope so that GM or Admin will take an action to this.

yaobu1

Jul 15, 2011
Seems so, then i`ll be a little drunk too and teach this kid a lesson. As if this dude can use a fcking race chat if he wasn`t council also. Poor fcking council. Can only use Race chat because he`s a council. And just a def team? And an appointee?

I think i should use this line that was once used. To this dude, "shut up, you`re just an appointee."

bogcess

Aug 24, 2012
Philippines
Don't you just hate it when you see an asshole and you want to ban him, but then you see the reporter blurring his IGN. Makes me think there's a hidden agenda. Edited photos / Blurred IGNs won't be accepted next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.