shield +7 (Try)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozzerz

Mar 14, 2010
davao del norte,Phillipines
www.facebook.com
I know almost all of the players here tried and tested 6-7B upgraders on shield but its 1/1000 chance...
Ill give you an advice guys.
I think almost all the player tried making 55+7 superior items using that 4-7(100% succes) upgrader in game cp too..
So why dont you try and collect 4-7(100% succes) shield upgraders and see if its the same as the upgrader in game CP.

:bw::bw::bw:

tsukuyori

Sep 22, 2010
Novus Death Hall
Wtf.. it became +1.. wtf..

I Relogged and it became +1, stunna said I video take it so here it is..
After I upgraded it I relogged.

then..
[YOUTUBE]DIY_4ycKvwU[/YOUTUBE]

kith

Sep 14, 2010
Twilight Zone
Wow it just weird, I also wonder why in the first video there's no notification like usually it happened, like "WAP succesfully upgrade sirius protector shield to +7", or u turn off that notification ?, or it's just a bug ?? i hope GM can help u with that one.. goodluck..

tsukuyori

Sep 22, 2010
Novus Death Hall
Wow it just weird, I also wonder why in the first video there's no notification like usually it happened, like "WAP succesfully upgrade sirius protector shield to +7", or u turn off that notification ?, or it's just a bug ?? i hope GM can help u with that one.. goodluck..
If you're the one upgrading you won't see it, you will only see item upgrade has succeeded. :(

kith

Sep 14, 2010
Twilight Zone
Tbh, i didn't thought it would succeed, so I video taked my foolishness. XD though it suceeded, so I relogged tosee, but it went +1 instead of +7..
And it did succeed :D, well if that can be applied to intense shield (intense item type), i think it's not impossible to manually upgrade the other item like hmm maybe +7 normal gloves/shoes :D, i'm thinking about try that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.