New profile posts

Sir Tron there was a problem with the Mail feature of the game check my ticket.#0AHOTSTW need this fixed asap, thank you
Hello. i played this game a long time ago but i want to play it again. i have an old account. can i still use it? or the server is new so i have to start from the beginning? thanks
Hello. i played this game a long time ago but i want to play it again. i have an old account. can i still use it? or the server is new so i have to start from the beginning? thanks
I
iGnik
the server is wiped. you need to start all over again
G
generalhbk
oh. ok. thanks
s]H[o
s]H[o
NO can't use old one, only the forum account!
G
generalhbk
ohh.. ok.. thanks
boss. may tanong ako. pwede pa ba ma login yung lumang account? alam na alam ko pa ang username at password ng account ko. nag lalaro ako nito noon eh. gusto ko mag laro ulit. salamat
Britz
Britz
hindi na boss, need talaga gumawa ng bago.
G
generalhbk
ok boss
Good Day Tron, Old player here, i need your help here's my ticker#
#C8K2VEQC
Hi Tron, hope you've been well. Been many years since I've last played.
Forgot my Login ID and Password. I've created a ticket #5MLVJ1TX
If you could help me out I would like to start playing again very soon.

Thank you for your time.