New profile posts

He Vajra, May I ask where you doing level from 51 to 52?
Thanks !
R
Rudiger
Hi sorry didnt see this comment, RHS until 53
Britz
Britz
ohh nicee thanks bro
Hey TRON i want to play back again but how about my old account? I only remeber my user and secret password
TRON
TRON
Hi, you need to create a NEW account.
PurpleHazel2
PurpleHazel2
Ok thanks maybe after this quarantine

Inana leveling guide
D
davidbohus
what is that music lol
Rodel
Rodel
if put it on macro then everytime the inana CD it will cast out. after CD cast in after CD cast out. no point of using. try to play focus on cora summoner so you would know. check by your own experience
Rodel
Rodel
and most dont compare RFO to that server. ianna heal on me gives her xp .03% and most its VERY IMPOSIBLE to use sacrifice while your FP is full already. that video you sent is useless
I wanna ask something, why everytime i walked always track back ?
and, when i click NPC, i can't reach it, always track back
there is lots of track back when walking and clicking NPC, can you help about that ?
Thank You.
I will like us to know each other more to establish a good relationship and please try to write me at ([email protected]) then i send you my pictures then introduce myself more better to you ok, thanks.
I will like us to know each other more to establish a good relationship and please try to write me at ([email protected]) then i send you my pictures then introduce myself more better to you ok, thanks.
IS7
IS7
what ur talking about?